Jump to content
ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic

Cheater bhabhi giving Handjob to lover,while talking on phone with another male,clear audio


Recommended Posts

On 10/7/2024 at 9:11 PM, Agastya said:

Can someone translate what's going on?

The man on the phone used to fuck this girl.  He is telling her about his experience with another woman.  Translation is below. 

 

male: we would generally fuck and sleep right.. similarly, I was sleeping with another woman.  I was rubbing her hips like I do with you.  

female: did you get caught ? (meaning did the other woman suspect you of fucking me)

male: laughing.. I got excited and fucked her really hard like I do with you.  She started asking how come I am fucking differently today.  I told her it was nothing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 8 months later...
×
×
  • Create New...

You must disable ADBLOCKER then you can view site/content

Refresh if u disable it