Jump to content
ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic

Paki cctv Fucking update


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Azeem said:

In YouTube police say 82 videos 

what is youtube police? some channel? u got a link?  i have spoken to several so called 'sellers' none of them has anything more then what we have in this thread already. There is one screenshot which we have not found but thats all i think that is out there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, wealthbrah said:

what is youtube police? some channel? u got a link?  i have spoken to several so called 'sellers' none of them has anything more then what we have in this thread already. There is one screenshot which we have not found but thats all i think that is out there.

In YouTube I have one news channel sad. . that he was selling videos abroad. . and 120 to 150 videos. . .  I have alot new SS with that chibby women. . he has many videos with her   I think still 10 to 12 are there 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Roniee said:

In YouTube I have one news channel sad. . that he was selling videos abroad. . and 120 to 150 videos. . .  I have alot new SS with that chibby women. . he has many videos with her   I think still 10 to 12 are there 

Yes maine bhi dekha hai lekin news me jo girl news wale se baat  kar rahi. Wo ladki bhi news wali hi hai..news   jyada viral ho isiliye news wali  public ban gayi.😁. Sell nahi karta hoga cctv hackkk karke  leak hua hai bas... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Roniee said:

In YouTube I have one news channel sad. . that he was selling videos abroad. . and 120 to 150 videos. . .  I have alot new SS with that chibby women. . he has many videos with her   I think still 10 to 12 are there 

interesting.. i have not seen anything else so far, not even screenshots. will keep an eye. hopefully someone in this thread finds a jackpot.

Link to post
Share on other sites

..yes there are more videos coz t

2 hours ago, wealthbrah said:

interesting.. i have not seen anything else so far, not even screenshots. will keep an eye. hopefully someone in this thread finds a jackpot.

he guy who is studying in that school told the news reporter that people of shekhupura has got the videos on various whattt z app groups Cam no 10 and 9 I guess. . .more then  120  videos  he sad everyone who is living in shekhupura has got the vdeoos . . Actually  his best friend  leaked the videos ist because he had fight with his best friend earlier and he was demanding 20 lac from that principle . .  And the principal taught that I am the only one who can watch the videos because  I have passwoed . . I messaged many on fbb who claims we have  file but they didnt got any reply . But according to SS I think 12 to 13 videos are more which we have to find  . . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

You must disable ADBLOCKER then you can view site/content

Refresh if u disable it