Jump to content
ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic

Bigboob Married Bhabi Affair Recorded By Lover


Recommended Posts

I couldn’t continue after she starts telling him, "we shouldn’t record this, what if it spreads all over the internet..." and she stops there for a moment thinking about the consequence. And the one who was recording is saying, "nothing will happen"... And then she shares an incident that happened with someone who was being closely monitored from abroad and betrayed.

I don't know what she said afterwards as I did not continue watching, but this is terrifying. Right now she is being the victim and attacked through the same incident she felt insecured with.

Admin should remove this post as it should be a cause of her threatening... She must not be okay after knowing what happened after that!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

You must disable ADBLOCKER then you can view site/content

Refresh if u disable it