Elon Musk 255 Posted April 13, 2025 Share Posted April 13, 2025 (edited) https://frdl.is/6v29ggr3fj2i https://www.file-upload.org/1eb6ge4p62hz https://dgdrive.pro/ut8d8wmul2nj https://do7go.com/e/v8lqcwg1bfwt https://lulu.st/d/ugfleh1qk7rb https://streama2z.vip/apyfot8ew4zv Edited May 11, 2025 by Elon Musk Broken Link Link to post Share on other sites
Elon Musk 255 Posted April 13, 2025 Author Share Posted April 13, 2025 Befor you complaint, I apologize for any mistakes. Something has happened with me few hours back and for which I'm mentally half dead. It was a huge blow. I'm extreamely sorry for any king of mistakes in my posts related to title or links. Please let me know here. I;ll edit asap. Link to post Share on other sites
punditto 0 Posted April 14, 2025 Share Posted April 14, 2025 2 hours ago, Elon Musk said: Befor you complaint, I apologize for any mistakes. Something has happened with me few hours back and for which I'm mentally half dead. It was a huge blow. I'm extreamely sorry for any king of mistakes in my posts related to title or links. Please let me know here. I;ll edit asap. Hey man, it's okay. Dont feel bad because of some stupid comments. Link to post Share on other sites
dushtaatma 11 Posted April 14, 2025 Share Posted April 14, 2025 6 hours ago, Elon Musk said: Befor you complaint, I apologize for any mistakes. Something has happened with me few hours back and for which I'm mentally half dead. It was a huge blow. I'm extreamely sorry for any king of mistakes in my posts related to title or links. Please let me know here. I;ll edit asap. we all are humans so might make mistakes. nothing too big. be happy man. learn from it but forget about past. cheers. Link to post Share on other sites
akkiak47 11 Posted April 14, 2025 Share Posted April 14, 2025 4 hours ago, dushtaatma said: we all are humans so might make mistakes. nothing too big. be happy man. learn from it but forget about past. cheers. what was the issue Link to post Share on other sites
Elon Musk 255 Posted April 14, 2025 Author Share Posted April 14, 2025 8 hours ago, punditto said: Hey man, it's okay. Dont feel bad because of some stupid comments. 45 minutes ago, akkiak47 said: what was the issue No, it's not related to anything here but something in real life. Link to post Share on other sites
madymadme 7 Posted April 14, 2025 Share Posted April 14, 2025 nip at 10:50 Link to post Share on other sites
Recommended Posts