Jump to content
ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic

Paki Submissive Degraded Whore Wife with Body Writings Exposed (OLD+NEW) 26VIDS


Recommended Posts

Just now, rrr004 said:

Hahha..stolen from erome... By the way .. I have 100 videos of her. I will upload on Sunday .. 100 videos and 100 pics.. I will be free on Sunday and I will upload it here .. as I am not a mega uploader.. but I will genuinely upload in zip and streamotape 

We'll be waiting for Sunday lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rrr004 said:

Hahha..stolen from erome... By the way .. I have 100 videos of her. I will upload on Sunday .. 100 videos and 100 pics.. I will be free on Sunday and I will upload it here .. as I am not a mega uploader.. but I will genuinely upload in zip and streamotape 

Update now we can't wait 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rrr004 said:

Hahha..stolen from erome... By the way .. I have 100 videos of her. I will upload on Sunday .. 100 videos and 100 pics.. I will be free on Sunday and I will upload it here .. as I am not a mega uploader.. but I will genuinely upload in zip and streamotape 

Upload now bro... Plz

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, rrr004 said:

Hahha..stolen from erome... By the way .. I have 100 videos of her. I will upload on Sunday .. 100 videos and 100 pics.. I will be free on Sunday and I will upload it here .. as I am not a mega uploader.. but I will genuinely upload in zip and streamotape 

How can i watch her more videos bro i really love her. Is this stripchat video?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rrr004 said:

She's not a pornstar ..she's a BM girl..and make videos for Alexguard and Arsalan who are into web expose..I have other international girls with similar kinks.. 

 

She's not a paid pornstar or a stripchat model. Her name is Dua..and she's from Canada ..she's a muslim girl ..who is into toilet kinks and self humiliation 

BM means? And why she makes video for Arsalan? Money or her boyfriend? Where can we see her contents? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rrr004 said:

She's not a pornstar ..she's a BM girl..and make videos for Alexguard and Arsalan who are into web expose..I have other international girls with similar kinks.. 

 

She's not a paid pornstar or a stripchat model. Her name is Dua..and she's from Canada ..she's a muslim girl ..who is into toilet kinks and self humiliation 

Bro upload her all videos tonight plzzz

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lolniqqa4 said:

 

Help me understand something. Snapgod is like a contributor or he’s the guy who hacks and then blackmails? I still can’t wrap my head around how does it work? 

He was police officer   . Now he is in the prison. . . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, lolniqqa4 said:

 

Help me understand something. Snapgod is like a contributor or he’s the guy who hacks and then blackmails? I still can’t wrap my head around how does it work? 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/oct/25/lewis-edwards-south-wales-police-abused-girls-jailed

 

He was not associated with this site, he blackmailed underage girls into doing stuff for him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2025 at 4:36 PM, rrr004 said:

She's not a pornstar ..she's a BM girl..and make videos for Alexguard and Arsalan who are into web expose..I have other international girls with similar kinks.. 

 

She's not a paid pornstar or a stripchat model. Her name is Dua..and she's from Canada ..she's a muslim girl ..who is into toilet kinks and self humiliation 

Okay, bro where can i watch her more videos tell me that site

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rrr004 said:

theres no site...people sell..its absolutely illegal..as its blackmailing..people sell..and for good 50-60$ per set..

As per your previous statement you have mentioned that you will post 100+ pics and videos of her for free here on Sunday, can we expect any good news from you @rrr004

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rrr004 said:

100 pics and 100 video it's all there in these two zips  . This bro Made my job easy .. and I lost my earnings too.hahah.. nevermind.. but all the videos are there in these two zips that I have in my laptop .. 100 + videos and around 100 pics. All here.👌🏻👌🏻

Bro only 50 videos 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

You must disable ADBLOCKER then you can view site/content

Refresh if u disable it