KNOWNK 735 Posted September 27, 2025 Share Posted September 27, 2025 https://dgdrive.site/nqdcs6yqeueg https://upfiles.com/fcRNmHmb https://frdl.io/i40smcewa2o5/PunjabiNew.zip.html https://www.file-upload.org/i6gj8dtr2tkh Play https://vidoza.net/d1hddf8oaifh.html https://vidoza.net/2adqf6ouirqn.html https://vidoza.net/s35kk0hdeq7x.html https://vidoza.net/k8mdeop3zlgq.html https://vidoza.net/6m0u70x3p2zs.html https://streama2z.pro/c8pohxsiw9iw/IMG1.mp4 https://streama2z.pro/sm6ad3ptthau/IMG2.mp4 https://streama2z.pro/upl9n1l4pmc9/IMG3.mp4 https://streama2z.pro/qftu13dbe5qh/IMG4.mp4 https://streama2z.pro/502o5wg5zj73/IMG5.mp4 https://streamtape.com/v/ZXwd7YMJAqcqp3r/IMG1.mp4 https://streamtape.com/v/AlxggXb33bsXo11/IMG2.mp4 https://streamtape.com/v/KJJlvOmGk3HDoA/IMG3.mp4 https://streamtape.com/v/paY1q8jwoMiGDg/IMG4.mp4 https://streamtape.com/v/QeqrBPZ7oBs920/IMG5.mp4 Link to post Share on other sites
ਉਸਤਾਦ ਬੰਦੇ 1 Posted September 27, 2025 Share Posted September 27, 2025 I have full 16 videos but how share and post Link to post Share on other sites
Jattji205 0 Posted September 27, 2025 Share Posted September 27, 2025 Upload on upfiles Link to post Share on other sites
Arsalan1234 0 Posted September 27, 2025 Share Posted September 27, 2025 42 minutes ago, ਉਸਤਾਦ ਬੰਦੇ said: I have full 16 videos but how share and post Uploaded kr do bhai Link to post Share on other sites
Justine 0 Posted September 27, 2025 Share Posted September 27, 2025 1 hour ago, ਉਸਤਾਦ ਬੰਦੇ said: I have full 16 videos but how share and post Upload those Videos in upfiles or dropgalaxy website and post these link in these comments section Link to post Share on other sites
unknown 123 5 Posted September 27, 2025 Share Posted September 27, 2025 3 hours ago, ਉਸਤਾਦ ਬੰਦੇ said: I have full 16 videos but how share and post Bro pls share the full collection waiting for your updates Link to post Share on other sites
Zerox17 2 Posted September 27, 2025 Share Posted September 27, 2025 Ye bhaii itni choti clips kyu hoti hai sari..seconds ki Link to post Share on other sites
KUMAR21 10 Posted September 27, 2025 Share Posted September 27, 2025 5 hours ago, ਉਸਤਾਦ ਬੰਦੇ said: I have full 16 videos but how share and post Ur teligram account? Link to post Share on other sites
j.ian.na.du.enh 27 Posted September 28, 2025 Share Posted September 28, 2025 17 hours ago, ਉਸਤਾਦ ਬੰਦੇ said: I have full 16 videos but how share and post Pls share your tele id, need all videos Link to post Share on other sites
Pappu Gandhi 58 Posted September 28, 2025 Share Posted September 28, 2025 (edited) On 9/28/2025 at 8:26 AM, Aru.0431 said: spam On 9/28/2025 at 12:37 PM, bradpitt123 said: spam Kitne account banakar ghoom raha hai tu Edited September 29, 2025 by Bee Link to post Share on other sites
j.ian.na.du.enh 27 Posted October 1, 2025 Share Posted October 1, 2025 Pls update Link to post Share on other sites
Austin747474 0 Posted June 4 Share Posted June 4 Total 24videos are there, if possible update and upload bhai. Link to post Share on other sites
Yoyopura 0 Posted June 4 Share Posted June 4 On 9/27/2025 at 12:28 PM, ਉਸਤਾਦ ਬੰਦੇ said: I have full 16 videos but how share and post +393755087372 ete send kr de bai Link to post Share on other sites
KNOWNK 735 Posted June 4 Author Share Posted June 4 Mereko bhi full chiye... Kisike pas ho toh send kro Link to post Share on other sites
j.ian.na.du.enh 27 Posted June 4 Share Posted June 4 2 hours ago, KNOWNK said: Mereko bhi full chiye... Kisike pas ho toh send kro I have Link to post Share on other sites
faisal khan2222 0 Posted June 4 Share Posted June 4 On 9/27/2025 at 3:58 PM, ਉਸਤਾਦ ਬੰਦੇ said: I have full 16 videos but how share and post I have also bro Link to post Share on other sites
coderboy22 21 Posted June 5 Share Posted June 5 Kardo koi send FULL COLLECTION Link to post Share on other sites
Recommended Posts