Hunterox 1 Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 1 hour ago, Darks3id said: The whole story is available in Facebook, she cheated on his husband with her ex.. Please attach the Facebook link Link to post Share on other sites
Hunterox 1 Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 1 hour ago, Darks3id said: The whole story is available in Facebook, she cheated on his husband with her ex.. Please attach the Facebook link Link to post Share on other sites
Hunterox 1 Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 1 hour ago, Darks3id said: The whole story is available in Facebook, she cheated on his husband with her ex.. Please attach the Facebook link Link to post Share on other sites
banban 3 Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 4 hours ago, Darks3id said: The whole story is available in Facebook, she cheated on his husband with her ex.. vai, do you have the fb post link plz🙏🙏 Link to post Share on other sites
Pak 0 Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 Fullset Link to post Share on other sites
Sense 0 Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 Please update more if possible. Link to post Share on other sites
KGyouthezzz 9 Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 Fire Link to post Share on other sites
BotolBaba23 5 Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 Update asbe?? Link to post Share on other sites
Darks3id 1 Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 11 hours ago, vajisjanao said: Could you please attach the link for the story... How do you get to know these stuffs do you follow anything? This girl named Chamria Koli has almost ruined her expatriate husband's life due to her extra marital affair with her ex-boyfriend. Today I will tell you the complete story of that helpless expatriate. This girl is a student of Feni Government College. After her breakup with her ex-boyfriend, she started a relationship with me. And a few months after the relationship, we got married with a 10 lakh taka marriage certificate. However, after 5-6 months of marriage, a little financial problem arose in our family. Due to which I had to go to Oman for work. However, after going to Oman, I used to talk to my wife, Koli (now ex-wife), every day, check up on her, send money. As a husband, I did everything I needed to do. After I went to Oman, she often stayed at her father's house. And after a few days, her ex-boyfriend started communicating with her again. Although it was light-hearted at first, later it became a lot more and that girl stopped talking to me. She started arguing with me. Even when her mother-in-law, (my mother) was sick, she would not come to our house, would not take care of my family, and instead started making trouble with me and my family. And she would go to different places with her ex-boyfriend. Somehow I got pictures of them going around. And I asked her what all this was, why did she do this? At first she did not want to accept it, but later she started accusing me that despite being my wife, despite being married, she was having a relationship with her ex-boyfriend. After all this, she got a divorce from me. Out of our 10 lakh taka, I have already given her 6 lakh. And I said that I will give the remaining 4 lakhs very soon. But after that she filed a case in my name. Now I am living abroad and my family is facing the trouble of all these cases. . . Disclaimer: This post does not intend to bully, harass, or cause any harm. Its purpose is solely to raise awareness in a respectful and inclusive manner. It does not promote violence or criminal activity in any way. Link to post Share on other sites
ALPHA_KNIGHT_ 0 Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 35 minutes ago, Darks3id said: This girl named Chamria Koli has almost ruined her expatriate husband's life due to her extra marital affair with her ex-boyfriend. Today I will tell you the complete story of that helpless expatriate. This girl is a student of Feni Government College. After her breakup with her ex-boyfriend, she started a relationship with me. And a few months after the relationship, we got married with a 10 lakh taka marriage certificate. However, after 5-6 months of marriage, a little financial problem arose in our family. Due to which I had to go to Oman for work. However, after going to Oman, I used to talk to my wife, Koli (now ex-wife), every day, check up on her, send money. As a husband, I did everything I needed to do. After I went to Oman, she often stayed at her father's house. And after a few days, her ex-boyfriend started communicating with her again. Although it was light-hearted at first, later it became a lot more and that girl stopped talking to me. She started arguing with me. Even when her mother-in-law, (my mother) was sick, she would not come to our house, would not take care of my family, and instead started making trouble with me and my family. And she would go to different places with her ex-boyfriend. Somehow I got pictures of them going around. And I asked her what all this was, why did she do this? At first she did not want to accept it, but later she started accusing me that despite being my wife, despite being married, she was having a relationship with her ex-boyfriend. After all this, she got a divorce from me. Out of our 10 lakh taka, I have already given her 6 lakh. And I said that I will give the remaining 4 lakhs very soon. But after that she filed a case in my name. Now I am living abroad and my family is facing the trouble of all these cases. . . Disclaimer: This post does not intend to bully, harass, or cause any harm. Its purpose is solely to raise awareness in a respectful and inclusive manner. It does not promote violence or criminal activity in any way. can you post more of her normal pics? Link to post Share on other sites
RukMan67 27 Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 if that's the case she deserves this Link to post Share on other sites
XtreamX 0 Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 This girl named Chamria Koli has almost ruined her expatriate husband's life due to her extra marital affair with her ex-boyfriend. Today I will tell you the complete story of that helpless expatriate. This girl is a student of Feni Government College. After her breakup with her ex-boyfriend, she started a relationship with me. And a few months after the relationship, we got married with a 10 lakh taka marriage certificate. However, after 5-6 months of marriage, a little financial problem arose in our family. Due to which I had to go to Oman for work. However, after going to Oman, I used to talk to my wife, Koli (now ex-wife), every day, check up on her, send money. As a husband, I did everything I needed to do. After I went to Oman, she often stayed at her father's house. And after a few days, her ex-boyfriend started communicating with her again. Although it was light-hearted at first, later it became a lot more and that girl stopped talking to me. She started arguing with me. Even when her mother-in-law, (my mother) was sick, she would not come to our house, would not take care of my family, and instead started making trouble with me and my family. And she would go to different places with her ex-boyfriend. Somehow I got pictures of them going around. And I asked her what all this was, why did she do this? At first she did not want to accept it, but later she started accusing me that despite being my wife, despite being married, she was having a relationship with her ex-boyfriend. After all this, she got a divorce from me. Out of our 10 lakh taka, I have already given her 6 lakh. And I said that I will give the remaining 4 lakhs very soon. But after that she filed a case in my name. Now I am living abroad and my family is facing the trouble of all these cases. (Collected from Facebook Post) Link to post Share on other sites
Misbah7788 0 Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 মন মতো খাইছে❤️💦 Link to post Share on other sites
guddubiswas008 0 Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 Wow Link to post Share on other sites
j.ian.na.du.enh 27 Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 1 hour ago, Darks3id said: This girl named Chamria Koli has almost ruined her expatriate husband's life due to her extra marital affair with her ex-boyfriend. Today I will tell you the complete story of that helpless expatriate. This girl is a student of Feni Government College. After her breakup with her ex-boyfriend, she started a relationship with me. And a few months after the relationship, we got married with a 10 lakh taka marriage certificate. However, after 5-6 months of marriage, a little financial problem arose in our family. Due to which I had to go to Oman for work. However, after going to Oman, I used to talk to my wife, Koli (now ex-wife), every day, check up on her, send money. As a husband, I did everything I needed to do. After I went to Oman, she often stayed at her father's house. And after a few days, her ex-boyfriend started communicating with her again. Although it was light-hearted at first, later it became a lot more and that girl stopped talking to me. She started arguing with me. Even when her mother-in-law, (my mother) was sick, she would not come to our house, would not take care of my family, and instead started making trouble with me and my family. And she would go to different places with her ex-boyfriend. Somehow I got pictures of them going around. And I asked her what all this was, why did she do this? At first she did not want to accept it, but later she started accusing me that despite being my wife, despite being married, she was having a relationship with her ex-boyfriend. After all this, she got a divorce from me. Out of our 10 lakh taka, I have already given her 6 lakh. And I said that I will give the remaining 4 lakhs very soon. But after that she filed a case in my name. Now I am living abroad and my family is facing the trouble of all these cases. . . Disclaimer: This post does not intend to bully, harass, or cause any harm. Its purpose is solely to raise awareness in a respectful and inclusive manner. It does not promote violence or criminal activity in any way. Can you share your wife original pic...it's request Link to post Share on other sites
Fucker Buoy 14 Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 2 hours ago, Darks3id said: This girl named Chamria Koli has almost ruined her expatriate husband's life due to her extra marital affair with her ex-boyfriend. Today I will tell you the complete story of that helpless expatriate. This girl is a student of Feni Government College. After her breakup with her ex-boyfriend, she started a relationship with me. And a few months after the relationship, we got married with a 10 lakh taka marriage certificate. However, after 5-6 months of marriage, a little financial problem arose in our family. Due to which I had to go to Oman for work. However, after going to Oman, I used to talk to my wife, Koli (now ex-wife), every day, check up on her, send money. As a husband, I did everything I needed to do. After I went to Oman, she often stayed at her father's house. And after a few days, her ex-boyfriend started communicating with her again. Although it was light-hearted at first, later it became a lot more and that girl stopped talking to me. She started arguing with me. Even when her mother-in-law, (my mother) was sick, she would not come to our house, would not take care of my family, and instead started making trouble with me and my family. And she would go to different places with her ex-boyfriend. Somehow I got pictures of them going around. And I asked her what all this was, why did she do this? At first she did not want to accept it, but later she started accusing me that despite being my wife, despite being married, she was having a relationship with her ex-boyfriend. After all this, she got a divorce from me. Out of our 10 lakh taka, I have already given her 6 lakh. And I said that I will give the remaining 4 lakhs very soon. But after that she filed a case in my name. Now I am living abroad and my family is facing the trouble of all these cases. . . Disclaimer: This post does not intend to bully, harass, or cause any harm. Its purpose is solely to raise awareness in a respectful and inclusive manner. It does not promote violence or criminal activity in any way. Is that person (ex-husband) you? Or is it collected from social site? Is that guy in the video her so called boyfriend? By the way, sympathy to that guy🙁 what really bad happened to him. But should move on as it is not the end of life. Women sometimes misuses the law of justice given to her protection that is really made to protect them from harassment. Nowdays it is seen in many cases. Link to post Share on other sites
bengalBds 0 Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 After watching her expression while getting fucked the crazy hungry pussy........ Watching more updates is now dream!!!!!! Please update!!! Link to post Share on other sites
Escoart 1 Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 কুত্তার বাচ্চাডারে ইচ্ছা মতো ফ্রী তে চুদে গেল পরকীয়া প্রেমিক আর ভোদাই জামাই প্রবাসে বসে বসে হাত মারে। কি একটা অবস্থা। Link to post Share on other sites
Khada lund 0 Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 need more Link to post Share on other sites
bankatesh 12 Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 The guy in the video is her ex boy friend Link to post Share on other sites
Recommended Posts