Symbol 151 Posted September 26, 2021 Share Posted September 26, 2021 (edited) https://www.file-upload.com/fgti64adjddl http://short.katflys.com/d/9bjP Edited September 26, 2021 by Symbol Link to post Share on other sites
Super Moderator Bee 112 Posted September 26, 2021 Super Moderator Share Posted September 26, 2021 @Symbol using short url in download link already warned but symbol ignore warning restricted for posting for 1 day.. Link to post Share on other sites
Symbol 151 Posted September 28, 2021 Author Share Posted September 28, 2021 On 9/26/2021 at 11:29 PM, Bee said: @Symbol using short url in download link already warned but symbol ignore warning restricted for posting for 1 day.. @Bee I didn't ignore I replied to that message of yours. http://short.katflys.com/d/9bjP This link is not a short URL it is of the file-hosting https://up-load.io/free57942.html 🙁. Please check this site and let me know if this hosting is allowed here or not. Link to post Share on other sites
Symbol 151 Posted September 30, 2021 Author Share Posted September 30, 2021 On 9/28/2021 at 12:25 PM, Symbol said: @Bee I didn't ignore I replied to that message of yours. http://short.katflys.com/d/9bjP This link is not a short URL it is of the file-hosting https://up-load.io/free57942.html 🙁. Please check this site and let me know if this hosting is allowed here or not. @Bee???? Link to post Share on other sites
Recommended Posts