Jump to content
ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic

Beautiful Horny Bengali Wife Boobs Sucking And Enjoying With Vibrator


Recommended Posts

 I am confused about the word 'Bengali'. Bengali means people from west bengal but 'bangalee'( ethinic background) or 'bangladeshi' (nationality)  means people from bangladesh. Are they from west bengal, india? It is confusing every time you use this word!  

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, banban said:

 I am confused about the word 'Bengali'. Bengali means people from west bengal but 'bangalee'( ethinic background) or 'bangladeshi' (nationality)  means people from bangladesh. Are they from west bengal, india? It is confusing every time you use this word!  

Yes bengali bangali!  

 

Some time its confusing so i use bengali for all!  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KNOWNK said:

Yes bengali bangali!  

 

Some time its confusing so i use bengali for all!  

It is good that you use a common term. But if it is specifically from bangladesh, then you can use 'Bangladeshi'. But how did that guy brought this vibrator?😛. Sex toys are banned in BD. I have seen some people sell in online. But those are very cheap toys. This one looks like a hitachi wand.  As a researcher of 'Sex Toys',  I always got surprised some people are using these toys here. Otherwise, People always use desi sextoys such as banana, cucumber, Eggplant etc 😆. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

You must disable ADBLOCKER then you can view site/content

Refresh if u disable it