Jump to content
ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic

Lankan Horny Aunty Trying to Seduce Her Husband's Father Asking Him to Apply Balm Fully Naked and Letting Him Touch Everywhere


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Tempk123 said:

why would they wear a mask if its real. probably staged or some channel content

 

3 minutes ago, hasib7080 said:

Why would they wear mask in house! Obviously channel content.

I also had doubts. source said this was taken in COVID 19 days. If someone can confirm whether this is channel content or find anything please comment here 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, MachineHead said:

 

I also had doubts. source said this was taken in COVID 19 days. If someone can confirm whether this is channel content or find anything please comment here 

yes bro content seems real hidden cam but mask and that old man having oil/balm ready to apply made it questioning. could be some local person who deals with sprain fractures etc in village

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MachineHead said:

 

I also had doubts. source said this was taken in COVID 19 days. If someone can confirm whether this is channel content or find anything please comment here 

The calendar year shows as 2021, so it's COVID Period and she wears the mask because of that may be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ThePirate said:

The calendar year shows as 2021, so it's COVID Period and she wears the mask because of that may be.

wow great observation so this might be not staged but a local doctor or something. but the guy who shared said it's her husbands father

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ThePirate said:

The calendar year shows as 2021, so it's COVID Period and she wears the mask because of that may be.

Damm, Thanks for the observation. When I first saw them using mask, I got turn off, Thinking it's a generic dehati Tango people type staged content. But now enjoyed the video, Knowing they it's not scripted stuff. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, narayansarna said:

Damm, Thanks for the observation. When I first saw them using mask, I got turn off, Thinking it's a generic dehati Tango people type staged content. But now enjoyed the video, Knowing they it's not scripted stuff. 

Yes based on their conversation it's 100% original content, not staged. I am Sri Lankan. The old guy seems like a Ayurvedic Doctor and she gets treatment. I wonder why she recorded this but she is trying seduce him and he is also okay with that. At last minute she said to oil her butt like they did before. It confirms that this is not the first time. Hope they are more of them.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

You must disable ADBLOCKER then you can view site/content

Refresh if u disable it