Jump to content
ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Maturemoms said:

It's perfectly like my gf boobs. Her age is 33 how can I share her pics

U can dm me on vide*mms 

Name PERVYSAGE 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bhai what a beautiful first night with my big mom yesterday she is really the sexiest mom and a pure hot women . We are in pondicherry right now only me and my mom sister.  We almost drunk nearly 10 10 pegs both at villa. Post that she went for washroom it was a planned trip for me to fuck her I went behind her she didn't close the washroom door she said it's OK come after that the bed is near only she said I'm tired let me sleep I said ok . After 1 hr she came out while I was still boozing she asked for a drink I said no and I said you dance for me I will give omg she started dancing lifting her nighty till thighs I was waiting for more I said take 1 peg after that again dance . I told her remove that instead you are lifting lifting and dancing she removed and standing in bra and panty a good sign I started to see her and she feeling shy I stood up started to dance with her and slowly took her to bedroom again. We had 3 times sex last night .  And continues today

  • Fake Topic 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Maturemoms said:

Bhai what a beautiful first night with my big mom yesterday she is really the sexiest mom and a pure hot women . We are in pondicherry right now only me and my mom sister.  We almost drunk nearly 10 10 pegs both at villa. Post that she went for washroom it was a planned trip for me to fuck her I went behind her she didn't close the washroom door she said it's OK come after that the bed is near only she said I'm tired let me sleep I said ok . After 1 hr she came out while I was still boozing she asked for a drink I said no and I said you dance for me I will give omg she started dancing lifting her nighty till thighs I was waiting for more I said take 1 peg after that again dance . I told her remove that instead you are lifting lifting and dancing she removed and standing in bra and panty a good sign I started to see her and she feeling shy I stood up started to dance with her and slowly took her to bedroom again. We had 3 times sex last night .  And continues today

This is not a place for writing ur imaginary incest fantasies there are different forums go there 😑

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2026 at 6:29 AM, Maturemoms said:

Bhai what a beautiful first night with my big mom yesterday she is really the sexiest mom and a pure hot women . We are in pondicherry right now only me and my mom sister.  We almost drunk nearly 10 10 pegs both at villa. Post that she went for washroom it was a planned trip for me to fuck her I went behind her she didn't close the washroom door she said it's OK come after that the bed is near only she said I'm tired let me sleep I said ok . After 1 hr she came out while I was still boozing she asked for a drink I said no and I said you dance for me I will give omg she started dancing lifting her nighty till thighs I was waiting for more I said take 1 peg after that again dance . I told her remove that instead you are lifting lifting and dancing she removed and standing in bra and panty a good sign I started to see her and she feeling shy I stood up started to dance with her and slowly took her to bedroom again. We had 3 times sex last night .  And continues today

Gzb topibaaz mad@rchod hai ye toh

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

You must disable ADBLOCKER then you can view site/content

Refresh if u disable it