jadeen 5 Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 fucking watermark have. admin please suspend his account Link to post Share on other sites
Rofl Gandhi 1 Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 @Bee don't encourage this type of content on mmsbee. We wre here coz there r no wm. If u start doing this then it will be disastrous to everyone. Ask @tiktok321to remove it ASPA Link to post Share on other sites
xxx.com 60 Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 @tiktok321 don't forget that day when you start posting in request section. today you r a Supermember coz of your admirers support. Your admirers requested bee to give u permission to post in New section. And now u giving us WM content after all the support.. it's very disappointing, Coz WM ruining all excitement. @Bee people love this site for one reason Pure Desi Content (NO WATERMARK) We don't want another Kettavan in this forum Link to post Share on other sites
MuteMusic 60 Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 20 minutes ago, xxx.com said: @tiktok321 don't forget that day when you start posting in request section. today you r a Supermember coz of your admirers support. Your admirers requested bee to give u permission to post in New section. And now u giving us WM content after all the support.. it's very disappointing, Coz WM ruining all excitement. @Bee people love this site for one reason Pure Desi Content (NO WATERMARK) We don't want another Kettavan in this forum Agreed 100% Link to post Share on other sites
Nudelover669 2 Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 26 minutes ago, xxx.com said: @tiktok321 don't forget that day when you start posting in request section. today you r a Supermember coz of your admirers support. Your admirers requested bee to give u permission to post in New section. And now u giving us WM content after all the support.. it's very disappointing, Coz WM ruining all excitement. @Bee people love this site for one reason Pure Desi Content (NO WATERMARK) We don't want another Kettavan in this forum Thats right, the supporters helped you become supermember @tiktok321 Dont do this man, everyone likes your content. Link to post Share on other sites
WATCHER2 95 Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 1 hour ago, Nudelover669 said: Thats right, the supporters helped you become supermember @tiktok321 Dont do this man, everyone likes your content. I can understand his problem to put wm bcoz his post didn't get credit if there is any update even pics or single video another person copypastes it with all the previous post which was posted by tiktok 🤷🏻♂️ nothing can be done it's not like all this porn videos are made by supermembers anyways Link to post Share on other sites
Fucker Buoy 14 Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 6 minutes ago, WATCHER2 said: I can understand his problem to put wm bcoz his post didn't get credit if there is any update even pics or single video another person copypastes it with all the previous post which was posted by tiktok 🤷🏻♂️ nothing can be done it's not like all this porn videos are made by supermembers anyways I agree also Link to post Share on other sites
xxx.com 60 Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 7 minutes ago, WATCHER2 said: I can understand his problem to put wm bcoz his post didn't get credit if there is any update even pics or single video another person copypastes it with all the previous post which was posted by tiktok 🤷🏻♂️ nothing can be done it's not like all this porn videos are made by supermembers anyways WM isn't a solution, this problem can be resolve with the help of @Bee strict warnings Link to post Share on other sites
WATCHER2 95 Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 1 minute ago, xxx.com said: WM isn't a solution, this problem can be resolve with the help of @Bee strict warnings It can't be solved what if tiktok didn't get further updates but another person has updates related to same topic then what to do Link to post Share on other sites
xxx.com 60 Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 1 minute ago, WATCHER2 said: It can't be solved what if tiktok didn't get further updates but another person has updates related to same topic then what to do I meant to say... If bee strictly warn Supermember to not post tiktok previous link.. than it can be solved. Link to post Share on other sites
love_tit_milk 5 Posted May 20 Share Posted May 20 On 5/19/2026 at 2:33 PM, tiktok321 said: Read the rule again, Its my watermark not any sites.I add watermark because mmsbee has editing system.We can edit any post,we can change the links,change everything. Thats why update post is not safe. When I update any post,They copy that update links and then they edit their previous post, they add those new links, change name. Thus they take all the credit. This has happened to me a few times @Bee Abey chootmarike, this is NOT your own creation so stop putting your stupid ass watermark on it. 😈 Signed Myla (used to be sumo at eXBii) Link to post Share on other sites
tiktok321 174 Posted May 21 Author Share Posted May 21 As request, I remove the watermark and change all the links. The main thing is,No one should do that copy paste type things. I never ever add any watermark in any post.After seeing that copy paste thing again and again,I add it so that everyone can know. 1 Link to post Share on other sites
kingzi 0 Posted May 21 Share Posted May 21 can you please upload hridhika khan stuff Link to post Share on other sites
WATCHER2 95 Posted May 21 Share Posted May 21 1 hour ago, tiktok321 said: As request, I remove the watermark and change all the links. The main thing is,No one should do that copy paste type things. I never ever add any watermark in any post.After seeing that copy paste thing again and again,I add it so that everyone can know. I know man it's irritating 1 Link to post Share on other sites
xxx.com 60 Posted May 22 Share Posted May 22 On 5/21/2026 at 10:42 AM, tiktok321 said: As request, I remove the watermark and change all the links. The main thing is,No one should do that copy paste type things. I never ever add any watermark in any post.After seeing that copy paste thing again and again,I add it so that everyone can know. @tiktok321bro I totally understand your problem @Beecan you look into this matter and consider taking action by adding a New rule in the list. COPY PASTING SUPERMEMBER's CONTENT STRICTLY PROHIBITED Link to post Share on other sites
Leon@sebastian 6 Posted May 22 Share Posted May 22 We should appreciate @tiktok321for listening to users request and re-upload the links without WM. Highly Appreciated and waiting for more... Link to post Share on other sites
KUMAR21 10 Posted May 22 Share Posted May 22 1 hour ago, Leon@sebastian said: We should appreciate @tiktok321for listening to users request and re-upload the links without WM. Highly Appreciated and waiting for more... On 5/21/2026 at 10:42 AM, tiktok321 said: As request, I remove the watermark and change all the links. The main thing is,No one should do that copy paste type things. I never ever add any watermark in any post.After seeing that copy paste thing again and again,I add it so that everyone can know. Tq @tiktok321 Link to post Share on other sites
Recommended Posts