tiktok321 174 Posted May 21 Share Posted May 21 https://krakenfiles.com/view/BiqsicUCHj/file.html https://d.torupload.com/3vdb9xoppstw https://upfiles.com/Q5MFAEKc Play- https://streamtape.com/v/4dqdRbaeVrSKRZB/5_6206181314123538075.mp4 https://streamtape.com/v/6aWGMA68ydUlAV/5_6206181314123538076.mp4 https://vidara.to/v/hPu9dmxOMnqw5 https://vidara.to/v/OH1ouhwjLCKlm Link to post Share on other sites
OPARJAAS 0 Posted May 21 Share Posted May 21 want Bangladeshi Quality content Link to post Share on other sites
Showrov 7 Posted May 21 Share Posted May 21 Bangladeshi content er jonno famous hoilen seshmesh shuru korlen eshb ki vugicuki mallu na ki ciniona! Link to post Share on other sites
Ggoorruu 0 Posted May 21 Share Posted May 21 কি সব বালছাল মাল্লু ফাল্লু আপলোড শুরু করছেন!! আপনার বাঙালি পোস্ট এর জন্য এই ওয়েবসাইট এ মাঝে মধ্যে আসি!! বাংলা না পাইলে আপ্লোড ই কইরেন না তাও এসব মাল্লু কাল্লু দিয়েন৷ নাহ 😒 Link to post Share on other sites
trbap360 1 Posted May 21 Share Posted May 21 Brother ki rab theke foodpanda peyechen 😭 Link to post Share on other sites
Magi Khara 1 Posted May 22 Share Posted May 22 What happen with you ? Link to post Share on other sites
brilliantboob 0 Posted May 22 Share Posted May 22 Awesome post. @tiktok321. Thanks for the mallu contents Link to post Share on other sites
shaneensarkar14 1 Posted May 22 Share Posted May 22 7 hours ago, Ggoorruu said: কি সব বালছাল মাল্লু ফাল্লু আপলোড শুরু করছেন!! আপনার বাঙালি পোস্ট এর জন্য এই ওয়েবসাইট এ মাঝে মধ্যে আসি!! বাংলা না পাইলে আপ্লোড ই কইরেন না তাও এসব মাল্লু কাল্লু দিয়েন৷ নাহ 😒 Ki koilen mallu kallu 😂😂😂🤣 Link to post Share on other sites
tiktok321 174 Posted May 22 Author Share Posted May 22 9 hours ago, OPARJAAS said: want Bangladeshi Quality content Bengali Content very tough to find.You guys know that,I already upload so many Bengali raw content. The problem is, Bengali boys like only Bengali content, mallu boys like mallu content, many boys like Hindi, Tamil contents.Those mallu content which I already upload are not low quality. Those are Best quality among mallu videos. You guys should enjoy all type content. Nowdays,I am not giving enough time in Bengali contents.I will upload quality Bengali content sometimes. I need some time. Link to post Share on other sites
BlackWhole 0 Posted May 22 Share Posted May 22 9 hours ago, Ggoorruu said: কি সব বালছাল মাল্লু ফাল্লু আপলোড শুরু করছেন!! আপনার বাঙালি পোস্ট এর জন্য এই ওয়েবসাইট এ মাঝে মধ্যে আসি!! বাংলা না পাইলে আপ্লোড ই কইরেন না তাও এসব মাল্লু কাল্লু দিয়েন৷ নাহ 😒 ভাই আরো কোন ভালো ওয়েবসাইট আছে এই টাইপের জন্য? Link to post Share on other sites
OPARJAAS 0 Posted May 22 Share Posted May 22 2 hours ago, tiktok321 said: Bengali Content very tough to find.You guys know that,I already upload so many Bengali raw content. The problem is, Bengali boys like only Bengali content, mallu boys like mallu content, many boys like Hindi, Tamil contents.Those mallu content which I already upload are not low quality. Those are Best quality among mallu videos. You guys should enjoy all type content. Nowdays,I am not giving enough time in Bengali contents.I will upload quality Bengali content sometimes. I need some time. Post Bangladeshi Content as well. We are hungry and we are waiting!!!!!!! Link to post Share on other sites
[email protected] 0 Posted May 22 Share Posted May 22 @tiktok321 thnks for all the efforts. Link to post Share on other sites
buckforfuck 4 Posted May 22 Share Posted May 22 8 hours ago, tiktok321 said: Bengali Content very tough to find.You guys know that,I already upload so many Bengali raw content. The problem is, Bengali boys like only Bengali content, mallu boys like mallu content, many boys like Hindi, Tamil contents.Those mallu content which I already upload are not low quality. Those are Best quality among mallu videos. You guys should enjoy all type content. Nowdays,I am not giving enough time in Bengali contents.I will upload quality Bengali content sometimes. I need some time. @tiktok321 Public opinion is- You always do the high quality bengali/hindi staff. There are lots other guys doing lots of mallu content. please dont become one of them. No disrespect to the people who love that staff, every one has different stokes. Just that people are used to getting the hotest contents from u , thats all. Link to post Share on other sites
Sada3 0 Posted May 22 Share Posted May 22 Bangla na dile upload diben na plz. Apnar fan silam ekn emn korle fan haraben Link to post Share on other sites
Hehemas91 0 Posted May 22 Share Posted May 22 A lot of guys follow you for quality bangla content. These are not of your quality Link to post Share on other sites
whdprvz 9 Posted May 22 Share Posted May 22 18 hours ago, tiktok321 said: Bengali Content very tough to find.You guys know that,I already upload so many Bengali raw content. The problem is, Bengali boys like only Bengali content, mallu boys like mallu content, many boys like Hindi, Tamil contents.Those mallu content which I already upload are not low quality. Those are Best quality among mallu videos. You guys should enjoy all type content. Nowdays,I am not giving enough time in Bengali contents.I will upload quality Bengali content sometimes. I need some time. Please dont choose money over quality. I know you dont run family from this money. So please be who you are. Authentic Bangla Poster. You may earn some money with this content but you will loose your identity, Link to post Share on other sites
[email protected] 3 Posted May 24 Share Posted May 24 On 5/21/2026 at 11:21 PM, tiktok321 said: https://krakenfiles.com/view/BiqsicUCHj/file.html https://d.torupload.com/3vdb9xoppstw https://upfiles.com/Q5MFAEKc Play- https://streamtape.com/v/4dqdRbaeVrSKRZB/5_6206181314123538075.mp4 https://streamtape.com/v/6aWGMA68ydUlAV/5_6206181314123538076.mp4 https://vidara.to/v/hPu9dmxOMnqw5 https://vidara.to/v/OH1ouhwjLCKlm এখন আর এ আইডিতে ভালো ভিডিও আপলোড হচ্ছেনা কেন? Link to post Share on other sites
brilliantboob 0 Posted May 24 Share Posted May 24 On 5/22/2026 at 10:28 AM, tiktok321 said: Bengali Content very tough to find.You guys know that,I already upload so many Bengali raw content. The problem is, Bengali boys like only Bengali content, mallu boys like mallu content, many boys like Hindi, Tamil contents.Those mallu content which I already upload are not low quality. Those are Best quality among mallu videos. You guys should enjoy all type content. Nowdays,I am not giving enough time in Bengali contents.I will upload quality Bengali content sometimes. I need some time. Ignore the trolls, Someone of us appreciate the mallu content you share. Link to post Share on other sites
black19 1 Posted June 1 Share Posted June 1 @tiktok321 bro please upload whatever you want, we are greatful for your amazing post, your the king of this world, plz upload contents, we are waiting for ur uploads. Link to post Share on other sites
Recommended Posts