Jump to content
ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic

Recommended Posts

@Wiiski

Bro, I was awake until 12 midnight yesterday for DP so that I could share the release update with you, but BC they didn't release it yesterday as scheduled.

Now let's see tom, as they release Wed's and Fri's. Also, Mood will release new series tom, Tiku will 2nd part of CCK and may be Desiprime.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SliverRock 69 said:

@Wiiski

Bro, I was awake until 12 midnight yesterday for DP so that I could share the release update with you, but BC they didn't release it yesterday as scheduled.

Now let's see tom, as they release Wed's and Fri's. Also, Mood will release new series tom, Tiku will 2nd part of CCK and may be Desiprime.

ok

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

You must disable ADBLOCKER then you can view site/content

Refresh if u disable it