Jump to content
ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic

Recommended Posts

She is walkingterr0r

She is from pakistan and very much active on tiktok. In one of her tiktoks, she doxxed her ex by publicly giving his number and insta.

I guess life's a bitch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, anon9669 said:

She is walkingterr0r

She is from pakistan and very much active on tiktok. In one of her tiktoks, she doxxed her ex by publicly giving his number and insta.

I guess life's a bitch.

Great observations dude!

At first I thought, no way.... she's definitely from Bangladesh, because of her typical Bengali looks.

But, then I saw this photo of her at basement parking of LuckyOne Mall, Karachi.

Which proves she's indeed from Pakistan.

Tik-Video-App-7382091903669374213-3.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • KNOWNK changed the title to Sexy Paki Babe Showing
54 minutes ago, hmj_gelato said:

Pakistan me toh aisi emo chick ki patthar maarke hatya kar dete hain

Fucking pajeets watch too much "Durandar". I don't blame you. I blame your politicians and film makers.  And stop watching Republic or Ajtak tv channel. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, banban said:

Fucking pajeets watch too much "Durandar". I don't blame you. I blame your politicians and film makers.  And stop watching Republic or Ajtak tv channel. 

Chutya dhurandhar mey women's ke against konsa violence dikhaya mtlb kch bhi bolneka 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, WATCHER2 said:

Typical psycho behaviour 😂

How is she still surviving in pak with that look ?

I have really bad feeling that she might hurt herself when she comes to know her nudes are out. Look at her hands...she hurts herself constantly..this is absolutely insane

@KNOWNK would you consider taking it down?

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, jaanjaan said:

I have really bad feeling that she might hurt herself when she comes to know her nudes are out. Look at her hands...she hurts herself constantly..this is absolutely insane

@KNOWNK would you consider taking it down?

For wht? Ignore 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jaanjaan said:

I have really bad feeling that she might hurt herself when she comes to know her nudes are out. Look at her hands...she hurts herself constantly..this is absolutely insane

@KNOWNK would you consider taking it down?

I don't know about others but 'm not here to judge any women... she is like that maybe bcoz of bad parenting fucked up childhood....if there is complaint it will be deleted regardless 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Khan12344444444 said:

g0therelfer is her tiktok she changed the username enjoy

Damn, she's gonna be pissed to find she has been doxed again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

You must disable ADBLOCKER then you can view site/content

Refresh if u disable it