Jump to content
ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic

Recommended Posts

On 6/28/2026 at 7:15 PM, banban said:

Fucking pajeets watch too much "Durandar". I don't blame you. I blame your politicians and film makers.  And stop watching Republic or Ajtak tv channel. 

Fucking mujeets always in denial of what goes on in their own country. It isn't unheard of that a girl gets assaulted or killed in Pakistan because of the way she dresses, under the guise of blasphemy. And no, I haven't watched Dhurandar nor do I consume news from such media outlets.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2026 at 7:15 PM, banban said:

Fucking pajeets watch too much "Durandar". I don't blame you. I blame your politicians and film makers.  And stop watching Republic or Ajtak tv channel. 

Fucking mujeets always in denial of what goes on in their own country. It isn't unheard of that a girl gets assaulted or killed in Pakistan because of the way she dresses, under the guise of blasphemy. And no, I haven't watched Dhurandar nor do I consume news from such media outlets.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
×
×
  • Create New...

You must disable ADBLOCKER then you can view site/content

Refresh if u disable it