Jump to content
ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic

Recommended Posts

Aunty looks like my beautiful mom. I'm sure my dad friend has fucked my mom. She used to go to his house for cooking and my dad also will go and they will booze. That uncle is very horny he made me only to apply oil to his dick many times I was around 12 15yrs that time. After that I used to take some cash from his cupboard and come. Just wondering he would have not left my mom atleast with a hand job when dad not at that time..

She was around 40 45 that time I m sure he would have drilled my mom's hairy pussy and gave her some money

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Maturemoms said:

Aunty looks like my beautiful mom. I'm sure my dad friend has fucked my mom. She used to go to his house for cooking and my dad also will go and they will booze. That uncle is very horny he made me only to apply oil to his dick many times I was around 12 15yrs that time. After that I used to take some cash from his cupboard and come. Just wondering he would have not left my mom atleast with a hand job when dad not at that time..

She was around 40 45 that time I m sure he would have drilled my mom's hairy pussy and gave her some money

Share Your MoM's Foto  Even with Cloths Let We Also Praise Her Beauty

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, PRS said:

Share Your MoM's Foto  Even with Cloths Let We Also Praise Her Beauty

Bro he is making fantasies nothing is real 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2026 at 2:03 PM, WATCHER2 said:

Bro he is making fantasies nothing is real 😂

Lets  Agree, Its His Fantasy...But His MoM or Reality..., Let We All See His MoM and Then Agree To His Fantasy

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

You must disable ADBLOCKER then you can view site/content

Refresh if u disable it