bvcright 0 Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago what kind of artist? @anon99 Link to post Share on other sites
MuteMusic 62 Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 24 minutes ago, anon99 said: Yes, but the prize I get for providing such information is getting my account banned. I could give her name at the drop of a hat, idc about her. However, I value my account more than her. Were this site more doxx friendly, I would have given and would still continue to give names of at least a hundred of girls that I have found personally. You’re the same guy right who doxxed ‘z*** *******’ as well over a year ago? Link to post Share on other sites
neom_09 0 Posted 59 minutes ago Share Posted 59 minutes ago 33 minutes ago, anon99 said: All I can tell is that she is not someone who makes such photos and videos for money. She is an artist and she's been to Delhi and Pune for her studies. And you can clearly see what she has learned from these cities. can you post some of her normal pictures ? Link to post Share on other sites
hghmn7 0 Posted 58 minutes ago Share Posted 58 minutes ago Pls don't post her name anyone. There could be some banger updates Link to post Share on other sites
davebatista12 7 Posted 39 minutes ago Share Posted 39 minutes ago Guys, she is not some content creator like we all thought rather she is just a random girl with a public account (less than 1,000 followers), so sharing her info will not help anyone. Enjoy the videos and jerk off peacefully!! live and let live If any of you know her information, please keep it to yourself, as this will only cause her trouble. Link to post Share on other sites
Recommended Posts