Jump to content
ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic

Beautiful Sexy Indian Hot Babe


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Thanksok said:

Trust me guys i really don't know her I will not say that she studied in my college or she is my classmate or shit like that her name is not at all like a******a z*******z her insta id is not at all like a*_z

Another loser spotted 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WATCHER2 said:

Another loser spotted 😂

@WATCHER2buddy My comment was purely intended in the sense that I was merely making a sarcastic critique of people who think it is acceptable to reveal or dox a woman’s identity. My intention was to criticise such behaviour, not to endorse or participate in it. It was not meant to encourage, justify, or condone such conduct in any manner.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Thanksok said:

@WATCHER2buddy My comment was purely intended in the sense that I was merely making a sarcastic critique of people who think it is acceptable to reveal or dox a woman’s identity. My intention was to criticise such behaviour, not to endorse or participate in it. It was not meant to encourage, justify, or condone such conduct in any manner.

Are bhai kisine kch bola nai iss post pe to aise hi kyu comment Krna 🤷🏻‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Thanksok said:

Trust me guys i really don't know her I will not say that she studied in my college or she is my classmate or shit like that her name is not at all like a******a z*******z her insta id is not at all like a*_z

 

15 minutes ago, Thanksok said:

@WATCHER2buddy My comment was purely intended in the sense that I was merely making a sarcastic critique of people who think it is acceptable to reveal or dox a woman’s identity. My intention was to criticise such behaviour, not to endorse or participate in it. It was not meant to encourage, justify, or condone such conduct in any manner.

I get it bro.. btw which tool are you using for reverse search except g*

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

You must disable ADBLOCKER then you can view site/content

Refresh if u disable it