Jump to content
ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, captain hunt said:

Bro can you use fileupload or drop download

dropgalaxy isn't working sometimes in uk

Mostly I use both dropgalaxy.in 

And  file-up 

But for some posts I used dropgalaxy.in 

Sorry for inconvenience 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GeorgieTomie said:

Unable to download bro.

Well I must say Fileup and dropgalaxy  are now become worst downloadable links now , too much time consuming and popups , dropgalaxy link is not working on Vpn , first close Vpn ,then try to download , first you have to wait 15 sec and after that wait to generating link ,

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Uzairbangash said:

Well I must say Fileup and dropgalaxy  are now become worst downloadable links now , too much time consuming and popups , dropgalaxy link is not working on Vpn , first close Vpn ,then try to download , first you have to wait 15 sec and after that wait to generating link ,

Im completely fine with file-up, atleast you can use adblocker, and only 2-3 pop ups... dropgalaxy is the worst in that case. Anyway, I dont use VPN but still not able to download since they keep saying I AM USING VPN

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

You must disable ADBLOCKER then you can view site/content

Refresh if u disable it