Jump to content
ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Addict said:

Thank you bro for bringing such huge collections of Indonesian/Malay content for us. Love them. You're irreplaceable. 😘😘

So you are from INDONESIAN or you just like that kinda stuff

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2021 at 9:30 AM, AnujSingh said:

So you are from INDONESIAN or you just like that kinda stuff

Haha no bro I am not Indonesian. I just like it and it's very difficult to get such collections. Even if you get it, the files are hosted on terrible hosts. So you are my only source right now. So I am really grateful. 😄😄

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2021 at 1:36 AM, Addict said:

Haha no bro I am not Indonesian. I just like it and it's very difficult to get such collections. Even if you get it, the files are hosted on terrible hosts. So you are my only source right now. So I am really grateful. 😄😄

I actually know one source, but I am afraid if it gets more public, it might get banned

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
×
×
  • Create New...

You must disable ADBLOCKER then you can view site/content

Refresh if u disable it