Jump to content
ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic

Bang from behind


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, DesiJaat6162 said:

Don't use VPN while opening the link ,open in chrome

That's what I did.  No VPN and chrome.  For some reasons, it keeps telling me I am using VPN.  Could you please add a streamtape link too ?  Thanks.

And, why do you choose dropgalaxy ?  Do they give more points per click ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BeeUser said:

That's what I did.  No VPN and chrome.  For some reasons, it keeps telling me I am using VPN.  Could you please add a streamtape link too ?  Thanks.

And, why do you choose dropgalaxy ?  Do they give more points per click ?

Obviously... more cash per click....

It's best to ignore such posts and move on to other threads than breaking your head. It's just porn...

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DesiJaat6162 said:

Go and masturbate

I definitely appreciate your effort in posting these content and I understand that you would want to maximize the return.  But if the link is unwatchable for most, it kind of defeats the purpose.  Please consider adding at least one other site.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Metallic said:

Obviously... more cash per click....

It's best to ignore such posts and move on to other threads than breaking your head. It's just porn...

That's true.  It's after all porn and there is a ton of it on the internet.  It's just counter productive since if no one watches, then the uploader would make even less money.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

You must disable ADBLOCKER then you can view site/content

Refresh if u disable it