ZupremeBreakFree 770 Posted June 9, 2021 Share Posted June 9, 2021 Video 1👇 https://dropgalaxy.in/nvrk8c0zjhay https://streamtape.com/v/k2D41LykR8iOOyK/Awesome_Threesome_1.mp4 https://dropapk.to/wolw362lgoc3 https://vidoza.net/6t631pt0uk4r.html Video 2👇 https://dropgalaxy.in/x7ok1pxtjdrr https://dropapk.to/qc2av0hibken https://streamtape.com/v/ogomGVpDloSJkvK/Awesome_Threesome_2.mp4 https://vidoza.net/qdjnv324vxfn.html Video 3👇 https://dropgalaxy.in/ulwb2f3rv3d6 https://dropapk.to/m5zvb4enswvt https://streamtape.com/v/K9A49b0o32U0Y8W/Awesome_Threesome_3.mp4 https://vidoza.net/qcm8j24y5187.html Video 4👇 https://dropgalaxy.in/9v8h8hg39tar https://dropapk.to/yjg5j96albg7 https://streamtape.com/v/BYaQmeRZDJuy1QL/Awesome_Threesome_4.mp4 https://vidoza.net/qg140g6vixkl.html  3 2 1 3 Link to post Share on other sites
Joy.bangla.desi 15 Posted June 9, 2021 Share Posted June 9, 2021 looking for this bhai....add more karo @ZupremeBreakFree Link to post Share on other sites
Robot 2.0 709 Posted June 9, 2021 Share Posted June 9, 2021 @ZupremeBreakFree Really Your Spamming in NEW Section ... its Super Old Video  @Bee @Rowdy @Admin Requesting to Keep @ZupremeBreakFree under Trail Content Releaser ... Can See lot of OLD Stuff in New Section 1 1 1 1 1 Link to post Share on other sites
Aj143 6 Posted June 9, 2021 Share Posted June 9, 2021 Super old video.. Must b in old section  2 Link to post Share on other sites
ZupremeBreakFree 770 Posted June 9, 2021 Author Share Posted June 9, 2021 (edited) 20 minutes ago, Robot 2.0 said: @ZupremeBreakFree Really Your Spamming in NEW Section ... its Super Old Video  @Bee @Rowdy @Admin Requesting to Keep @ZupremeBreakFree under Trail Content Releaser ... Can See lot of OLD Stuff in New Section  @Robot 2.0okay I'm gonna stay for a while without posting, but remember I'm gonna monitor your posts! There might be some old posts within my posts, but all of them were super loved by fans cuz I always choose quality contents to post. Moderator will prove it.. Old super members don't seem to like new ones rising. Bro @Robot 2.0 some of your posts in the overseas desi section are also old, but no one is gonna point that out cuz you are a super member. From here onwards be careful about what you are posting. Also, super members including me don't get the chance to be a judge here!!! Just remember that! You guys try to have the authority of posting in this forum only to yourselves brother! But that won't happen! @Rowdy and @Bee will have the decision making power in this forum and you don't get to decide anything in here! No hard feelings Mr. Super Member✌    Edited June 9, 2021 by ZupremeBreakFree 5 Link to post Share on other sites
Frozen 3,120 Posted June 9, 2021 Share Posted June 9, 2021 Old Btw!! And Please Dont Point Supermembers!! We Want that Everyone Get Cahnce Equally thats Y we all Supermmmbr support For Allow Everyone to post.. You can see Every Trial Mmbrs Post Old Stuffs what the Benefit of supporting? We want To Make this Big Again Like It was Before!!   And There Are Few trial Mmbrs Here From Our Team If We Want we Can Make Them Supermmbr Then We dont need Anyone Right!!    Happy Watching!!! 5 Link to post Share on other sites
ZupremeBreakFree 770 Posted June 9, 2021 Author Share Posted June 9, 2021 (edited) 9 minutes ago, Frozen said: Old Btw!! And Please Dont Point Supermembers!! We Want that Everyone Get Cahnce Equally thats Y we all Supermmmbr support For Allow Everyone to post.. You can see Every Trial Mmbrs Post Old Stuffs what the Benefit of supporting? We want To Make this Big Again Like It was Before!!   And There Are Few trial Mmbrs Here From Our Team If We Want we Can Make Them Supermmbr Then We dont need Anyone Right!!    Happy Watching!!! I agree with you @Frozen. You have always been fair most of the times, but not everyone. But what @Robot 2.0 just requested was so rude bro! And he is not in a place to request such a thing. He is hardly posting in the new section and he is full of old videos!! I will take this opportunity to remind you to go and see my posts bro @Robot 2.0. There may be so many posts that you have watched for the first time from posts that I shared. We'll see @Robot 2.0!!!!!!! Edited June 9, 2021 by ZupremeBreakFree 3 Link to post Share on other sites
powaraj 3 Posted June 9, 2021 Share Posted June 9, 2021 24 minutes ago, ZupremeBreakFree said:  @Robot 2.0okay I'm gonna stay for a while without posting, but remember I'm gonna monitor your posts! There might be some old posts within my posts, but all of them were super loved by fans cuz I always choose quality contents to post. Moderator will prove it.. Old super members don't seem to like new ones rising. Bro @Robot 2.0 some of your posts in the overseas desi section are also old, but no one is gonna point that out cuz you are a super member. From here onwards be careful about what you are posting. Also, super members including me don't get the chance to be a judge here!!! Just remember that! You guys try to have the authority of posting in this forum only to yourselves brother! But that won't happen! @Rowdy and @Bee will have the decision making power in this forum and you don't get to decide anything in here! No hard feelings Mr. Super Member✌    post your videos but check its new or old..if old then post it old section...and this video old 1 Link to post Share on other sites
ZupremeBreakFree 770 Posted June 9, 2021 Author Share Posted June 9, 2021 9 minutes ago, powaraj said: post your videos but check its new or old..if old then post it old section...and this video old Advice taken 😅 2 Link to post Share on other sites
Aj143 6 Posted June 9, 2021 Share Posted June 9, 2021 34 minutes ago, ZupremeBreakFree said:  @Robot 2.0okay I'm gonna stay for a while without posting, but remember I'm gonna monitor your posts! There might be some old posts within my posts, but all of them were super loved by fans cuz I always choose quality contents to post. Moderator will prove it.. Old super members don't seem to like new ones rising. Bro @Robot 2.0 some of your posts in the overseas desi section are also old, but no one is gonna point that out cuz you are a super member. From here onwards be careful about what you are posting. Also, super members including me don't get the chance to be a judge here!!! Just remember that! You guys try to have the authority of posting in this forum only to yourselves brother! But that won't happen! @Rowdy and @Bee will have the decision making power in this forum and you don't get to decide anything in here! No hard feelings Mr. Super Member✌    You are posting great videos bro no doubt. Sometimes it happens. Don't worry. Move ahead 3 1 Link to post Share on other sites
Naughty Kid 2.0 22 Posted June 9, 2021 Share Posted June 9, 2021 2 minutes ago, Aj143 said: You are posting great videos bro no doubt. Sometimes it happens. Don't worry. Move ahead Yes indeed @ZupremeBreakFree. we love your posts. please do upload posts 2 1 Link to post Share on other sites
Robot 2.0 709 Posted June 9, 2021 Share Posted June 9, 2021 (edited) 57 minutes ago, ZupremeBreakFree said: I agree with you @Frozen. You have always been fair most of the times, but not everyone. But what @Robot 2.0 just requested was so rude bro! And he is not in a place to request such a thing. He is hardly posting in the new section and he is full of old videos!! I will take this opportunity to remind you to go and see my posts bro @Robot 2.0. There may be so many posts that you have watched for the first time from posts that I shared. We'll see @Robot 2.0!!!!!!! @ZupremeBreakFree 😂😂😂😂 ... I Would like to  Follow Rules of this Community  & i want to be Good guy for this Community  ... Its not a Big Deal for me to Post OLD Post in NEW Section ... i dont Want admin to do Rework for my Post ... Im not Stopping your Hands by Posting Because your a Super New Uploader or Your Rising Up Touching Sky & All Super members are Pulling ur Legs Down, if Your Posting Good Stuff in Correct Bin No one Will talk Regarding Your Posting or Be Rude with u... Already @Frozen told Your Spamming last Weak i Guess & Even u tagged me in that Post ... Hence I Requested Admin to take action on this Spamming ... Tried of reporting for your posting ,,, Edited June 9, 2021 by Robot 2.0 1 Link to post Share on other sites
ZupremeBreakFree 770 Posted June 9, 2021 Author Share Posted June 9, 2021 2 minutes ago, Robot 2.0 said: @ZupremeBreakFree 😂😂😂😂 ... I Would like to  Follow Rules of this Community  & i want to Good guy for this Community  ... Its not a Big Deal for me to Post OLD Post in NEW Section ... i dont Want admin to do Rework for my Post ... Im not Stopping your Hands by Posting Because your a Super New Uploader or Your Rising Up Touching Sky & All Super members are Pulling ur Legs Down, if Your Posting Good Stuff in Correct Bin No one Will talk Regarding Your Posting or Be Rude with u... Already @Frozen told Your Spamming last Weak i Guess & Even u tagged me in that Post ... Hence I Requested Admin to take action on this Spamming ... Tried of reposting for your posting ,,, 😅@Robot 2.0 😅 I feel sorry for you my brother! First of all remember this, if you are going to say something to someone just think twice before you say whether you have enough language knowledge to prove your point! What is the meaning of this?😅 👇 "i want to Good guy for this Community" What I felt was you needed to be a good guy right?😅 On that assumption, I'm going to say this to you! You are no good man, you are full of old shit! You hardly get new stuff cuz I have observed your posts! And regrading that spamming thing, yeah me and @Frozen had an argument for a post. But @Bee came in between that chat and deleted all comments cuz he knew that there was no spamming! I have specifically explained everything nicely in that post! I hope you read all comments! If I was spamming, I would have got banned by now. So, don't try to decide anything that you have no power to decide. And remember, I don't want your reactions, love and support for my posts! There are so many fans who gathered around my posts who would decide whether I should post or not.  @Robot 2.0 you are not an influence on the rapid increase of traffic and viewers of this forum cuz you are only uploading tons of old videos! But I have to tell you, your English is so bad mate and what you were trying to say was not explained by your comment I guess😅   Link to post Share on other sites
VIRAL BOY 8 Posted June 9, 2021 Share Posted June 9, 2021 (edited) i dont know about others but i hve to say i really love your uploads @ZupremeBreakFree ham apase pyar karate hain bhai Edited June 9, 2021 by VIRAL BOY 1 Link to post Share on other sites
Real gentleman 0 Posted June 9, 2021 Share Posted June 9, 2021 Very old Link to post Share on other sites
Joy.bangla.desi 15 Posted June 10, 2021 Share Posted June 10, 2021 8 hours ago, Real gentleman said: Very old but worth to watch. need more new like this Link to post Share on other sites
Rowdy 32 Posted June 10, 2021 Share Posted June 10, 2021 @ZupremeBreakFree move to old. Link to post Share on other sites
TharinduPerez 1 Posted December 29, 2022 Share Posted December 29, 2022 Not working 1 Link to post Share on other sites
Bangherhead 6 Posted October 29, 2023 Share Posted October 29, 2023 someone pls repost it pls... Link to post Share on other sites
Recommended Posts