Jump to content
ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic

Gorgeous Cutie with an Amazing Curvy Figure Leaked Video and Pics 🔥💥


Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, SHINING_SPECIAL said:

I feel very sorry for your shitty English you fucking asshole😂🤣

It's not "finger on your ass" you little fucker🤣 It's "finger in your ass"..😅 just shut the fuck up if you don't know proper English without being a joke🖕

And you fucker, just look at that post (the link you provided) and see whether it has her nude pics that I posted along with the video in this post! 

Now, I think your middle finger should be in your asshole before coming to put your nose to every fucking thing! 

Your jealousy, useless reacts and your useless words can't beat me you useless fucker!!!

YOU GO AND EAT SHIT @SHINING_SPECIAL🖕

Edited by ZupremeBreakFree
Link to post
Share on other sites

i am just ignoring u loser coz i don't have time for comment on u r fucking old post  . For pic @bee have other section post their and don't post old clips in new section u r 60% clips are old and 40% clips are new and our new Admin not add old post reactions  .. so i am used that fucking haha emoji  firstly i am not starts bad comments ...

@bee try to fix u r server problem and add old post reaction emoji ...

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SHINING_SPECIAL said:

i am just ignoring u loser coz i don't have time for comment on u r fucking old post  . For pic @bee have other section post their and don't post old clips in new section u r 60% clips are old and 40% clips are new and our new Admin not add old post reactions  .. so i am used that fucking haha emoji  firstly i am not starts bad comments ...

@bee try to fix u r server problem and add old post reaction emoji ...

Hahaha who are you to calculate those percentages you asshole? 😅

If I post an old post accidentally, then I'm telling the moderator to move it into the old section! 

I post what people love more, you can see it by the reactions received🖕 If you don't have time to comment, then stay the fuck away from the posts that  I share. No one has asked for your comments you fucking loser! More importantly, no one can read shitty English you are posting😅 

And remember you fucker, what I posted in this post is also NEW.

I challenge you to show me an old link with the nude pics of this girl that I posted in this post! If you can't, it's better to stay the fuck away from my posts! Cuz if you want a fight, I'm more than happy to give you a war!!! 

FUCKING LOSER @SHINING_SPECIAL

Edited by ZupremeBreakFree
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Super Moderator

@ZupremeBreakFree

@Frozen

@Robot 2.0

@TheProfessor_

@SHINING_SPECIAL

@DesiJaat6162

Stop abusing super member u just to need report moderator but u start arguments and abusing rest of staff members they don't like your behavior with super members

so many times you posted old content in desi new videos section it's breaking community rules 

its just final warning to you next time you will be demoted from super member rank.

from now you are restrict from posting content until 26/06/2021.

Regards,

Bee

  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

You must disable ADBLOCKER then you can view site/content

Refresh if u disable it