DesiJaat6162 2,011 Posted May 22, 2022 Share Posted May 22, 2022  Zip https://drop.download/bzaahpbm37mj/1,4cl.zip https://dgdrive.xyz/9cugr6wkm141 Play All merged https://streamtape.com/v/Jwk8ZGkZAZTjdDj/VID-1653194458753.mp4 1 Link to post Share on other sites
extension1 5 Posted May 22, 2022 Share Posted May 22, 2022 I know this fucking girl. I met her on Instagram few months ago and betrayed me. 1 Link to post Share on other sites
Lolypop5858 0 Posted May 22, 2022 Share Posted May 22, 2022 14 minutes ago, extension1 said: I know this fucking girl. I met her on Instagram few months ago and betrayed me. Insta I'd Link to post Share on other sites
Desishitlover 73 Posted May 22, 2022 Share Posted May 22, 2022 4 hours ago, extension1 said: I know this fucking girl. I met her on Instagram few months ago and betrayed me. and then she cut your lawda and now you are lundless like a hijada 😂 1 Link to post Share on other sites
Frozen 3,120 Posted May 22, 2022 Share Posted May 22, 2022 4 hours ago, extension1 said: I know this fucking girl. I met her on Instagram few months ago and betrayed me. Cause u dont know dfrns Between fake and real!! Link to post Share on other sites
Desi_fan 14 Posted May 22, 2022 Share Posted May 22, 2022 2 hours ago, Frozen said: Cause u dont know dfrns Between fake and real!! lol Link to post Share on other sites
robin_hood 4 Posted May 22, 2022 Share Posted May 22, 2022 3 hours ago, Desishitlover said: and then she cut your lawda and now you are lundless like a hijada 😂 😂 Link to post Share on other sites
Recommended Posts