Elon Musk 255 Posted October 15, 2022 Share Posted October 15, 2022 https://www.file-upload.com/ui7hz2acv5bs https://dgdrive.xyz/qspoucwgejv7 Link to post Share on other sites
NaughtyN 2 Posted October 15, 2022 Share Posted October 15, 2022 @Elon MuskBeing an Elite Member it dosen't suit you to post others content... try to post your own stuff man as most of your stuff is just copy paste Link to post Share on other sites
Elon Musk 255 Posted October 15, 2022 Author Share Posted October 15, 2022 25 minutes ago, NaughtyN said: @Elon MuskBeing an Elite Member it dosen't suit you to post others content... try to post your own stuff man as most of your stuff is just copy paste I haven't copied from there. I'm well aware of the rule that CnP is not allowed. Since you have posted in the wrong section, the conflict has arised. I know that's not your fault. You are free to report. The mods will do the needful. Link to post Share on other sites
Recommended Posts