Jump to content
ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic

Mallu girl blowjob and handjob


Recommended Posts

They are from Kollam,Chavara,  studying at Fatima Mata National College. I dont know about the girl but i know the guy, his name is Praveen.

I think she is married. See her ring and necklace.

കല്യാണം കഴിഞ്ഞ പെണ്ണാണെന്നാണ് തോന്നുന്നത.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lovebites123 said:

They are from Kollam,Chavara,  studying at Fatima Mata National College. I dont know about the girl but i know the guy, his name is Praveen.

I think she is married. See her ring and necklace.

കല്യാണം കഴിഞ്ഞ പെണ്ണാണെന്നാണ് തോന്നുന്നത.

 

 

 

Where did you their information. You said she is married.. is this guy her husband or lover?

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, lovebites123 said:

They are from Kollam,Chavara,  studying at Fatima Mata National College. I dont know about the girl but i know the guy, his name is Praveen.

I think she is married. See her ring and necklace.

കല്യാണം കഴിഞ്ഞ പെണ്ണാണെന്നാണ് തോന്നുന്നത.

 

 

 

Appol kalla vedi aanalle 😂😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, lovebites123 said:

They are from Kollam,Chavara,  studying at Fatima Mata National College. I dont know about the girl but i know the guy, his name is Praveen.

I think she is married. See her ring and necklace.

കല്യാണം കഴിഞ്ഞ പെണ്ണാണെന്നാണ് തോന്നുന്നത.

 

 

 

Praveen married aano bro?

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, lovebites123 said:

They are from Kollam,Chavara,  studying at Fatima Mata National College. I dont know about the girl but i know the guy, his name is Praveen.

I think she is married. See her ring and necklace.

കല്യാണം കഴിഞ്ഞ പെണ്ണാണെന്നാണ് തോന്നുന്നത.

 

 

 

Bro…njn fathimayil padikuka ahhnu….eniku details tharamo..avalude

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Laila12345 said:

Bro…njn fathimayil padikuka ahhnu….eniku details tharamo..avalude

 

3 hours ago, buddyman said:

Praveen married aano bro?

Bro avalude details tharamo….kandittu avar randum ivide ulla railway couthouse l ahhnu kalichekunath…avde ithu sthiram parupady ahhnu…

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lovebites123 said:

Her name is Lekshmi Ammal.

Bro why did you revealed her name, now some dumb people will bother her in social media.

I request everybody to not bother her in comments or dm. You guys know what happened in Aliza sehar case. Because of some dumb assholes we will never get to see her updates. So people.. keep in mind.. don't do bullshit this time or we will not get her updates as well like Aliza sehar 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

You must disable ADBLOCKER then you can view site/content

Refresh if u disable it