Jump to content
ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Wiiski said:

A*****e, why did you block me. If you have guts, talk to me, you coward, saale mc, bc.. KEEP YOUR F******G ATTITUDE WITH YOU

 

6 minutes ago, Wiiski said:

.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Wiiski said:

@Zara K  which one?

You already know which one. The person who doesn't respect own parents, how would he respect others? If I were your parent, I would have kicked you out of the house to show how money is earned and I would be your fiancee, I again would have broken up with you because you don't respect the opposite sex. Seriously, in person I would have slapped you, you're pathetic, ungrateful, disgusting with a shitty mind

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Zara K said:

You already know which one. The person who doesn't respect own parents, how would he respect others? If I were your parent, I would have kicked you out of the house to show how money is earned and I would be your fiancee, I again would have broken up with you because you don't respect the opposite sex. Seriously, in person I would have slapped you, you're pathetic, ungrateful, disgusting with a shitty mind

bhaag chutiya

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Wiiski said:

bhaag chutiya

Teri gaand mein haathi ka l***d, mc saale saamne hota na toh chappal se tere muh ko laal kar deti. Bho***e, apni aukaat mein rehna seekh, bhadwe. Baap ke tukde par palne wale, gandu. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Zara K said:

Teri gaand mein haathi ka l***d, mc saale saamne hota na toh chappal se tere muh ko laal kar deti. Bho***e, apni aukaat mein rehna seekh, bhadwe. Baap ke tukde par palne wale, gandu. 

Bhaag le mere threads se chakke, larki ban ke ghumta fir ta 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Wiiski said:

what to do?

Arey jhatu, Chakka tu hoga mein nahi. Isiliye toh block karne wali harkat karta hai, kyunki woh harkatein tere jaise mc, bc jaise log hi kar sakte hain.

Actually, galti tere baap ke fate huye condom ki hai hai ke tu paida huya, usko nahi malum tha ke tere jaisa koi gandu paida hoga, toh birth ke time par hi maar daalta.

Aur sun be laudu, tere baap agar tujhe apne business se GPL kar denga toh mujhe bolna, mere jaath ke baal saaf karne ki job tujhe de dungi.. 😂😂 Teri fiancee par taras aata, kya land fakeer se shadi karegi😂😂 I'll pray that u never remain happy, and Shin continues to FUCKS YOU in all the positions.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Zara K said:

Arey jhatu, Chakka tu hoga mein nahi. Isiliye toh block karne wali harkat karta hai, kyunki woh harkatein tere jaise mc, bc jaise log hi kar sakte hain.

Actually, galti tere baap ke fate huye condom ki hai hai ke tu paida huya, usko nahi malum tha ke tere jaisa koi gandu paida hoga, toh birth ke time par hi maar daalta.

Aur sun be laudu, tere baap agar tujhe apne business se GPL kar denga toh mujhe bolna, mere jaath ke baal saaf karne ki job tujhe de dungi.. 😂😂 Teri fiancee par taras aata, kya land fakeer se shadi karegi😂😂 I'll pray that u never remain happy, and Shin continues to FUCKS YOU in all the positions.

Abe rand ka aulad tera maa ka bhosra galti mere baap ki nahi teri maa ki hai jo gand marwake tereko gand se paida ki. Uploaders se post bheek mangna band kar. Khud post kar madachod. Chal mera timeline se foot

Akela kamane wala hai ghar pe, kamai pe dhyan de zada bhosdike  free ka porn aur doosro ka pay ki hua porn le ke chuda mat.  🤣  @Admin @Bee please block this fucker from posting on my threads.

Edited by Wiiski
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

You must disable ADBLOCKER then you can view site/content

Refresh if u disable it