Jump to content
ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic

Desi cutie full update (9vids+3pics) 🔥🔥


Recommended Posts

I have been in this site for a long time, not realising how much these videos have consumed my mind like poison. Now I failed to keep connections with my loved ones, I can't even be playful with anyone without thinking lustful thoughts, infesting my brain, I stood in front of mirror and saw how much distant I have become from the person i wanted to be. I read holy scriptures to help me but I ended up coming back to the same place with no hopes I even tried killing myself but I failed there too. I know I am good person, my soul is good but my body was hungry and it was out of control. I kept convincing myself i am not hurting anyone by merely watching these videos then why should I stop, I was so good at convincing myself but i realised it was the devil in me doing the most. Yesterday I was traveling in a bus and I thought about all these things, all of a sudden, my eyes were filled with tears. I prayed to the God asking save me somehow. Then, to ease myself I went on youtube to listen any stand up comedy or songs and I came across this random video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zJvqmhGs1Y8&pp=ygUkZmF0aGVyJ3MgbG92ZSBsZXR0ZXIgb3JpZ2luYWwgdmlkZW8g and i felt the ease on my mind and how I still could be a better person, I know there are alot of you who feel the same, so I felt like sharing this with you my boys, to say you are not alone and there is still hope and there is still chance before it's too late. No matter what background we come from, we are all trapped in the same prison and it's time to come out of this shithole. Many will hate me for this, a few may feel the same way as I do. This is my last station, good bye gentlemen

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Justviewer said:

I have been in this site for a long time, not realising how much these videos have consumed my mind like poison. Now I failed to keep connections with my loved ones, I can't even be playful with anyone without thinking lustful thoughts, infesting my brain, I stood in front of mirror and saw how much distant I have become from the person i wanted to be. I read holy scriptures to help me but I ended up coming back to the same place with no hopes I even tried killing myself but I failed there too. I know I am good person, my soul is good but my body was hungry and it was out of control. I kept convincing myself i am not hurting anyone by merely watching these videos then why should I stop, I was so good at convincing myself but i realised it was the devil in me doing the most. Yesterday I was traveling in a bus and I thought about all these things, all of a sudden, my eyes were filled with tears. I prayed to the God asking save me somehow. Then, to ease myself I went on youtube to listen any stand up comedy or songs and I came across this random video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zJvqmhGs1Y8&pp=ygUkZmF0aGVyJ3MgbG92ZSBsZXR0ZXIgb3JpZ2luYWwgdmlkZW8g and i felt the ease on my mind and how I still could be a better person, I know there are alot of you who feel the same, so I felt like sharing this with you my boys, to say you are not alone and there is still hope and there is still chance before it's too late. No matter what background we come from, we are all trapped in the same prison and it's time to come out of this shithole. Many will hate me for this, a few may feel the same way as I do. This is my last station, good bye gentlemen

dont promote religious bull in this lustful paradise. All of that nonsense for this, fap n do some more. Only the frodos dont understand self control, we fap n we fuck, doesnt effin matter so u can either have a good time in here or promote your biblical nonsense in some other country, dont hate you but; THIS IS THE LAND OF SANATANIS.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Justviewer said:

I have been in this site for a long time, not realising how much these videos have consumed my mind like poison. Now I failed to keep connections with my loved ones, I can't even be playful with anyone without thinking lustful thoughts, infesting my brain, I stood in front of mirror and saw how much distant I have become from the person i wanted to be. I read holy scriptures to help me but I ended up coming back to the same place with no hopes I even tried killing myself but I failed there too. I know I am good person, my soul is good but my body was hungry and it was out of control. I kept convincing myself i am not hurting anyone by merely watching these videos then why should I stop, I was so good at convincing myself but i realised it was the devil in me doing the most. Yesterday I was traveling in a bus and I thought about all these things, all of a sudden, my eyes were filled with tears. I prayed to the God asking save me somehow. Then, to ease myself I went on youtube to listen any stand up comedy or songs and I came across this random video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zJvqmhGs1Y8&pp=ygUkZmF0aGVyJ3MgbG92ZSBsZXR0ZXIgb3JpZ2luYWwgdmlkZW8g and i felt the ease on my mind and how I still could be a better person, I know there are alot of you who feel the same, so I felt like sharing this with you my boys, to say you are not alone and there is still hope and there is still chance before it's too late. No matter what background we come from, we are all trapped in the same prison and it's time to come out of this shithole. Many will hate me for this, a few may feel the same way as I do. This is my last station, good bye gentlemen

🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, raizen said:

dont promote religious bull in this lustful paradise. All of that nonsense for this, fap n do some more. Only the frodos dont understand self control, we fap n we fuck, doesnt effin matter so u can either have a good time in here or promote your biblical nonsense in some other country, dont hate you but; THIS IS THE LAND OF SANATANIS.

👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2024 at 8:28 PM, Justviewer said:

I have been in this site for a long time, not realising how much these videos have consumed my mind like poison. Now I failed to keep connections with my loved ones, I can't even be playful with anyone without thinking lustful thoughts, infesting my brain, I stood in front of mirror and saw how much distant I have become from the person i wanted to be. I read holy scriptures to help me but I ended up coming back to the same place with no hopes I even tried killing myself but I failed there too. I know I am good person, my soul is good but my body was hungry and it was out of control. I kept convincing myself i am not hurting anyone by merely watching these videos then why should I stop, I was so good at convincing myself but i realised it was the devil in me doing the most. Yesterday I was traveling in a bus and I thought about all these things, all of a sudden, my eyes were filled with tears. I prayed to the God asking save me somehow. Then, to ease myself I went on youtube to listen any stand up comedy or songs and I came across this random video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zJvqmhGs1Y8&pp=ygUkZmF0aGVyJ3MgbG92ZSBsZXR0ZXIgb3JpZ2luYWwgdmlkZW8g and i felt the ease on my mind and how I still could be a better person, I know there are alot of you who feel the same, so I felt like sharing this with you my boys, to say you are not alone and there is still hope and there is still chance before it's too late. No matter what background we come from, we are all trapped in the same prison and it's time to come out of this shithole. Many will hate me for this, a few may feel the same way as I do. This is my last station, good bye gentlemen

Ignore the bad replies. Appreciate your comment and feelings. Countless people fell the same trust me. You reached your break even point, others will reach too. You are a good heart. Stay blessed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/28/2024 at 7:58 PM, Justviewer said:

I have been in this site for a long time, not realising how much these videos have consumed my mind like poison. Now I failed to keep connections with my loved ones, I can't even be playful with anyone without thinking lustful thoughts, infesting my brain, I stood in front of mirror and saw how much distant I have become from the person i wanted to be. I read holy scriptures to help me but I ended up coming back to the same place with no hopes I even tried killing myself but I failed there too. I know I am good person, my soul is good but my body was hungry and it was out of control. I kept convincing myself i am not hurting anyone by merely watching these videos then why should I stop, I was so good at convincing myself but i realised it was the devil in me doing the most. Yesterday I was traveling in a bus and I thought about all these things, all of a sudden, my eyes were filled with tears. I prayed to the God asking save me somehow. Then, to ease myself I went on youtube to listen any stand up comedy or songs and I came across this random video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zJvqmhGs1Y8&pp=ygUkZmF0aGVyJ3MgbG92ZSBsZXR0ZXIgb3JpZ2luYWwgdmlkZW8g and i felt the ease on my mind and how I still could be a better person, I know there are alot of you who feel the same, so I felt like sharing this with you my boys, to say you are not alone and there is still hope and there is still chance before it's too late. No matter what background we come from, we are all trapped in the same prison and it's time to come out of this shithole. Many will hate me for this, a few may feel the same way as I do. This is my last station, good bye gentlemen

Get out you don't belong here nasty spam

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2024 at 8:47 PM, raizen said:

dont promote religious bull in this lustful paradise. All of that nonsense for this, fap n do some more. Only the frodos dont understand self control, we fap n we fuck, doesnt effin matter so u can either have a good time in here or promote your biblical nonsense in some other country, dont hate you but; THIS IS THE LAND OF SANATANIS.

We are ❤️🫡

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2024 at 7:28 PM, Justviewer said:

I have been in this site for a long time, not realising how much these videos have consumed my mind like poison. Now I failed to keep connections with my loved ones, I can't even be playful with anyone without thinking lustful thoughts, infesting my brain, I stood in front of mirror and saw how much distant I have become from the person i wanted to be. I read holy scriptures to help me but I ended up coming back to the same place with no hopes I even tried killing myself but I failed there too. I know I am good person, my soul is good but my body was hungry and it was out of control. I kept convincing myself i am not hurting anyone by merely watching these videos then why should I stop, I was so good at convincing myself but i realised it was the devil in me doing the most. Yesterday I was traveling in a bus and I thought about all these things, all of a sudden, my eyes were filled with tears. I prayed to the God asking save me somehow. Then, to ease myself I went on youtube to listen any stand up comedy or songs and I came across this random video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zJvqmhGs1Y8&pp=ygUkZmF0aGVyJ3MgbG92ZSBsZXR0ZXIgb3JpZ2luYWwgdmlkZW8g and i felt the ease on my mind and how I still could be a better person, I know there are alot of you who feel the same, so I felt like sharing this with you my boys, to say you are not alone and there is still hope and there is still chance before it's too late. No matter what background we come from, we are all trapped in the same prison and it's time to come out of this shithole. Many will hate me for this, a few may feel the same way as I do. This is my last station, good bye gentlemen 

 

This guy has talked what is needed to be done in order to becoming real man 

Good bye from here too

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2024 at 5:28 PM, Justviewer said:

I have been in this site for a long time, not realising how much these videos have consumed my mind like poison. Now I failed to keep connections with my loved ones, I can't even be playful with anyone without thinking lustful thoughts, infesting my brain, I stood in front of mirror and saw how much distant I have become from the person i wanted to be. I read holy scriptures to help me but I ended up coming back to the same place with no hopes I even tried killing myself but I failed there too. I know I am good person, my soul is good but my body was hungry and it was out of control. I kept convincing myself i am not hurting anyone by merely watching these videos then why should I stop, I was so good at convincing myself but i realised it was the devil in me doing the most. Yesterday I was traveling in a bus and I thought about all these things, all of a sudden, my eyes were filled with tears. I prayed to the God asking save me somehow. Then, to ease myself I went on youtube to listen any stand up comedy or songs and I came across this random video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zJvqmhGs1Y8&pp=ygUkZmF0aGVyJ3MgbG92ZSBsZXR0ZXIgb3JpZ2luYWwgdmlkZW8g and i felt the ease on my mind and how I still could be a better person, I know there are alot of you who feel the same, so I felt like sharing this with you my boys, to say you are not alone and there is still hope and there is still chance before it's too late. No matter what background we come from, we are all trapped in the same prison and it's time to come out of this shithole. Many will hate me for this, a few may feel the same way as I do. This is my last station, good bye gentlemen

It's my story 🥺😭😭😭

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 7 months later...
On 3/28/2024 at 7:58 PM, Justviewer said:

I have been in this site for a long time, not realising how much these videos have consumed my mind like poison. Now I failed to keep connections with my loved ones, I can't even be playful with anyone without thinking lustful thoughts, infesting my brain, I stood in front of mirror and saw how much distant I have become from the person i wanted to be. I read holy scriptures to help me but I ended up coming back to the same place with no hopes I even tried killing myself but I failed there too. I know I am good person, my soul is good but my body was hungry and it was out of control. I kept convincing myself i am not hurting anyone by merely watching these videos then why should I stop, I was so good at convincing myself but i realised it was the devil in me doing the most. Yesterday I was traveling in a bus and I thought about all these things, all of a sudden, my eyes were filled with tears. I prayed to the God asking save me somehow. Then, to ease myself I went on youtube to listen any stand up comedy or songs and I came across this random video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zJvqmhGs1Y8&pp=ygUkZmF0aGVyJ3MgbG92ZSBsZXR0ZXIgb3JpZ2luYWwgdmlkZW8g and i felt the ease on my mind and how I still could be a better person, I know there are alot of you who feel the same, so I felt like sharing this with you my boys, to say you are not alone and there is still hope and there is still chance before it's too late. No matter what background we come from, we are all trapped in the same prison and it's time to come out of this shithole. Many will hate me for this, a few may feel the same way as I do. This is my last station, good bye gentlemen

My friend read bhagwat geeta will help you to escape from here good luck.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
On 3/29/2024 at 1:02 AM, Qwerty0876422 said:

👍

Bro but how much this consume your time.... just think how much you can change this world but you are wasting your time here.... same like me fap is not good fol health bro just think jis chij ko bahar nikalne me itna mja aata h vo agr body me rhe to ky kr skte ho.... 

Just think once kbhi bhi tumhari sexual desire full fill hui ky nh desire kbhi full fill ho hi nh skti hme or jyada or jyada chahiye.... 

And you can't imagine ki kitna effects krta h hmari body ko fap krna

Sara concentration khtm ho jata h

Focus khtm ho jata h

Hair loss , hair white hona, umr se jyda old lgna, body me takat hi nh rhti... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...
×
×
  • Create New...

You must disable ADBLOCKER then you can view site/content

Refresh if u disable it