DesiJaat6162 2,011 Posted June 5, 2024 Share Posted June 5, 2024 (edited) Edited June 6, 2024 by DesiJaat6162 Link to post Share on other sites
Ggoorruu 0 Posted June 5, 2024 Share Posted June 5, 2024 Salee firse tiktok ka video chura ke post kiya😂 Link to post Share on other sites
sickstick 0 Posted June 5, 2024 Share Posted June 5, 2024 Please delete this post.she is my sister.I can give prove.please save her.please🙏🙏🙏 Link to post Share on other sites
sickstick 0 Posted June 5, 2024 Share Posted June 5, 2024 Please I request.dont ruin her life .she is not this type of girl.they are legally married husband wife. Link to post Share on other sites
ViralHub53 0 Posted June 5, 2024 Share Posted June 5, 2024 15 minutes ago, sickstick said: Please delete this post.she is my sister.I can give prove.please save her.please🙏🙏🙏 contact dmca bro, email them , they will surely delete the post. Link to post Share on other sites
ViralHub53 0 Posted June 5, 2024 Share Posted June 5, 2024 16 minutes ago, sickstick said: Please I request.dont ruin her life .she is not this type of girl.they are legally married husband wife. https://mmsbee24.com/index.php?/dmca.html/ contact on this link Link to post Share on other sites
sickstick 0 Posted June 5, 2024 Share Posted June 5, 2024 13 minutes ago, ViralHub53 said: https://mmsbee24.com/index.php?/dmca.html/ contact on this link If you can please help I have no idea.please vai Link to post Share on other sites
lovelysmoker 0 Posted June 5, 2024 Share Posted June 5, 2024 21 minutes ago, sickstick said: If you can please help I have no idea.please vai how it is leaked? Link to post Share on other sites
lovelysmoker 0 Posted June 5, 2024 Share Posted June 5, 2024 52 minutes ago, sickstick said: Please I request.dont ruin her life .she is not this type of girl.they are legally married husband wife. once it is uploaded on the internet it is not possible to remove it completely Link to post Share on other sites
ProSnider 3 Posted June 5, 2024 Share Posted June 5, 2024 ek bar dalte ho mallu girl l abhi ussi ko Bangladeshi bana diye 🤣 Link to post Share on other sites
rajiv007304fsi 2 Posted June 5, 2024 Share Posted June 5, 2024 Who posted this ? May be by her husband or, may be it was leaked from her mobile phone or her social media account...... Link to post Share on other sites
rajiv007304fsi 2 Posted June 5, 2024 Share Posted June 5, 2024 It is better to complaint a case in local thana Link to post Share on other sites
horned 2 Posted June 5, 2024 Share Posted June 5, 2024 3 hours ago, sickstick said: Please delete this post.she is my sister.I can give prove.please save her.please🙏🙏🙏 Fuck off. Link to post Share on other sites
horned 2 Posted June 5, 2024 Share Posted June 5, 2024 3 hours ago, sickstick said: Please I request.dont ruin her life .she is not this type of girl.they are legally married husband wife. She has beautiful tits. Let people appreciate her. Link to post Share on other sites
ViralHub53 0 Posted June 6, 2024 Share Posted June 6, 2024 8 hours ago, sickstick said: If you can please help I have no idea.please vai [email protected] email at this address and also mention that she is ur sister, also provide proof. Link to post Share on other sites
Hocus Pocus 1 Posted June 6, 2024 Share Posted June 6, 2024 42 minutes ago, Alberto03 said: already Viral Hoye gase Onk site a daklam upload o hoice Which site please tell Link to post Share on other sites
Hocus Pocus 1 Posted June 6, 2024 Share Posted June 6, 2024 Eagerly wanna see Link to post Share on other sites
Recommended Posts