Le bc, tera to kuch alag hi chalta rehta. Itna gurda hai to, tera maal ka bhi trailer videos ya photo upload kar. Sablog bhaag k ayega tera maal padand aya to.
Kya gunda banega re tu
Frozen bhai, tum to bura maan gaye. Main khud aapka fan hu. I just said whatever she asked me to report here with admins.
How you manage or operate the network or how much stealth mode you are in , ye sab ka mujhe khaak idea hai..!!
I just don't want this community to be impacted as this is my only hope. Atleast mine 😛
Upar se main iski video ka alag se intezar kar raha hu 😄
Video please.....
No brother, even i enjoy being a part of the community. I just don't want to attract unnecessary trouble to the community. She has some connections and because she got to know about the post may be she will take some steps.
As a result we will suffer. The less disturbance the admins will get, the better we will be enjoying the content.