Jump to content
ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic

karlos

Trial Content Releaser
  • Content Count

    97
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by karlos

  1. See im not here to fight, prove or undermine what uploaders post here. Reason even im here is because I enjoy the content. What I said stands on point thats all. Funny how you comment without understanding the context.
  2. Naa man, not a fan of making some money off of exposed girls, i come here for some quick fap and i scoot thats all. But what I mentioned is something which many uploaders do (not implying that you do but), i know some from certain forums who do it on purpose to get that extra views.
  3. Doing on purpose so users who click on individual links means more money for uploader.
  4. Incest has existed since the beginning of time, its not a new thing. Only new thing is with internet many get posted thats all.
  5. Thanks for listening. Reason I told is because there are some who skip a post if there are previews.
  6. Bro please add more pictures if you want users to view and download
  7. I felt the same too but the videos are too short for a channel unless they upload on twitter
  8. This is a very old leak, came out a year or two back. Saw it back then.
  9. A pity he uses watermarks on good posts making the images bad. Hope he could someday rejoin and avoid watermarks
  10. I was looking for this post. She is still active on IG. @___.zerahh_
  11. Some of the vids are available on faphouse but no face so cant confirm
  12. Gets more hotter when its someone you know irl
  13. This is why its good to have some channel content saved here
  14. Anyone got rest of their videos ? Please share.
  15. Where do they post, she is hot.
×
×
  • Create New...

You must disable ADBLOCKER then you can view site/content

Refresh if u disable it