Jump to content
ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic

Zara K

Disable Account
  • Content Count

    32
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Zara K

  1. Arey jhatu, Chakka tu hoga mein nahi. Isiliye toh block karne wali harkat karta hai, kyunki woh harkatein tere jaise mc, bc jaise log hi kar sakte hain. Actually, galti tere baap ke fate huye condom ki hai hai ke tu paida huya, usko nahi malum tha ke tere jaisa koi gandu paida hoga, toh birth ke time par hi maar daalta. Aur sun be laudu, tere baap agar tujhe apne business se GPL kar denga toh mujhe bolna, mere jaath ke baal saaf karne ki job tujhe de dungi.. 😂😂 Teri fiancee par taras aata, kya land fakeer se shadi karegi😂😂 I'll pray that u never remain happy, and Shin continues to FUCKS YOU in all the positions.
  2. Teri gaand mein haathi ka l***d, mc saale saamne hota na toh chappal se tere muh ko laal kar deti. Bho***e, apni aukaat mein rehna seekh, bhadwe. Baap ke tukde par palne wale, gandu.
  3. You already know which one. The person who doesn't respect own parents, how would he respect others? If I were your parent, I would have kicked you out of the house to show how money is earned and I would be your fiancee, I again would have broken up with you because you don't respect the opposite sex. Seriously, in person I would have slapped you, you're pathetic, ungrateful, disgusting with a shitty mind
  4. A*****e, why did you block me. If you have guts, talk to me, you coward, saale mc, bc.. KEEP YOUR F******G ATTITUDE WITH YOU
  5. Plz upload Bushra's new video as well, which was released last week. Thnx
  6. Plz upload Bushra's new video as well, which was released last week. Thnx
  7. Plzupload Bushra's new video as well which was released last week. Thnx
  8. This is the compressed version, not the actual 1080p resolution. Kindly upload the original one if you don't mind. Thanks
  9. Please I request you to upload Rabbit and Mojflix also.
  10. Thanks a lot. Today after 11pm Wow Originals will release Murti Ka Rahasya. Please be updated
  11. Awesome. Please upload Naadan also FROM Primeplay, there r 3 epi released already and someone has put but u also. Plz upload. Thanx
  12. Nice.. Please can you release Plan 1, Plan 2 and Plan 3 webseries also from the same OTT.. Thanks
  13. Please can you release Plan 1, Plan 2 and Plan 3 webseries also from the same ott. Live in relationship from Hot Mirchi has also released epi 3. Kindly check. Thanks
  14. Kindly wait for sometime, they'll release the HD version as well. Please update the links again once they're done uploading in HD. I have just tweeted them. Thanks
  15. I had spoken with Voovi app people just now, they had worked by mistake released incorrect 6th episode but they have fixed the issue and released correct 6th episode. I request you to please re-upload the 6th episode. Thank you and pls check my DM on MD
  16. Hi.. Please can you fix Voovi issue. 6th episode is wrongly posted, 6th episode is the same 4th episode and 6th episode is different. Please check the upcoming episode scene which is a Threesome that is shown when episode 5 is finished. Kindly check and fix this issue and Re-upload the 6th episode
  17. 6th episode is wrongly posted, 6th episode is the same 4th episode and 6th episode is different. Please check the upcoming episode scene which is a Threesome that is shown when episode 5 is finished. Kindly check and fix this issue and Re-upload the 6th episode
  18. Mojflix has also released 1st epi of Atrangi Chor. Kindly check and upload
×
×
  • Create New...

You must disable ADBLOCKER then you can view site/content

Refresh if u disable it