Jump to content
ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic

WarHammer2024

Members
  • Content Count

    150
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WarHammer2024

  1. Why on this earth would you get a tattoo and deface such a beautiful body ? For some reasons, a lot of indian porn models seem to get tattoos on their body and it's so distracting.
  2. Anyone knows what the story is behind the clips ? Who is fucking her and who is recording ? Doesn't look like she is into it. Her body looks like an sculpture !! She is going to make someone really happy in the future.
  3. Can anyone translate what they are saying in the video ?
  4. These days indian professional porn is getting better and better. Previously, you would mostly see ugly aunties with stretch marks in the video. Now a days, they have good looking girls.
  5. Wow !! Thanks bro !!! Have been searching for a long time
  6. Came across these two videos of this couple. If anyone has the original video, please share. https://videzz.net/1okchgq0rrhb.html https://videzz.net/luilwpda27xe.html
  7. Wow!! such a pretty girl.. it's a shame her breasts are not exposed. I hate it when guys fuck their girls without their having the breasts out. All it would have taken is for him to pull her top a little up and it would have made a perfect video. Half the beauty is in the breasts. Why would anyone not want to see them when you are fucking the girl !!
  8. This guy managed to fuck so many cuties while that MLA Revanna was able to pull only grannies This guy is definitely a legend. I mean he is not even that handsome and still managed to seduce so many girls. A great achievement indeed.
  9. Girls want to fuck rough chads but marry rich marriageable docile guys. Similarly, guys want to fuck hoes but marry virgin bharathiya naari. Nothing wrong with that. Why buy a used car when you can get a brand new one ?
  10. She looks like a college girl, with a beautiful face. How the fuck are her tits already so saggy ? I always thought boobs start out somewhat round and then become saggy after years of "usage".
  11. found the full video in another site - https://streama2z.xyz/g3qp291ow0an/Tamil_chennai_beautiful_call_girl_aunty_Kingofgaaji_.mp4
  12. The man on the phone used to fuck this girl. He is telling her about his experience with another woman. Translation is below. male: we would generally fuck and sleep right.. similarly, I was sleeping with another woman. I was rubbing her hips like I do with you. female: did you get caught ? (meaning did the other woman suspect you of fucking me) male: laughing.. I got excited and fucked her really hard like I do with you. She started asking how come I am fucking differently today. I told her it was nothing.
  13. @DesiJaat6162 @kiranjot singh What video was this ? Looks deleted.
  14. Looks like they are speaking Malayalam. Can someone translate ?
×
×
  • Create New...

You must disable ADBLOCKER then you can view site/content

Refresh if u disable it