ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic
Stewie Griffin
Members-
Content Count
84 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Stewie Griffin
-
-
Young GF Showing Her Small Boobs
Stewie Griffin replied to tiktok321's topic in Desi new videos hd / sd
-
Beautiful Sexy Ass Bengali Wife Blowjob
Stewie Griffin replied to KNOWNK's topic in Desi new pics hd / sd
-
That's why I never watch his videos. Because it spoils the fun. Right when I am looking at the girls body, a huge text of the website's name would float by. At first it was just one text at anyone corner of the video later it became too much. Sometimes creators like desi jaat would post those videos without any watermark now he is also gone. Still I won't watch his videos. A small 10mb videos gets 60 to 70mb because of his watermarks. That greedy motherfucker should get no downloads. I even commented under posts to reduce his watermarks but of course he didn't approve them.
-
-
Young girl Undressing By Her Friend
Stewie Griffin replied to tiktok321's topic in Desi new videos hd / sd
Some simps say Oh men are so bad, they have sex with their girlfriend and leak them to public while completely ignoring the fact that how the girl ghosted that guy despite all the promises she made and she consented to let the guy film her knowing very well this dangerous. meanwhile this thing is done some by women too. I have seen lesbian videos, some videos in this very site a daughter filmed her innocent mother and posted it online. The sins of women always get ignored by our society fk this society. -
-
-
There was no need for pulling her nipple😑. no need for pressing her boob while applying that cream. he even ,says "we saw it already what is the use of hiding it now." she seems pretty young as well may be just a girl in college or in even 12 th. Amazing nipple.🤩
-
Making a girl to agree for a gangbang is not hard I guess. You just need to find a girl who is really comfortable with men. Like I have seen my some girls in my college who will behave with men as though they are men too no boundaries. They won't wear a shawl around them. Talk about sex. Bend over too in front of them without hiding their chest, sit next to boys throw their hand over the boy's shoulder things like this. It is just a matter of time until these guys start to get turned on by her. That how these guys convince these girls. Moral of the story don't marry girl who is comfortable with men and who has so many male friends. Other wise your wife too could have been manhandled by a bunch of guys in her past.
-
Somehow every mallu bitch gives the best head. It is a mystery but yes.
-
I am not stereotyping or anything but mallu girls give the best BJ. only Based on many desi videos I have seen. If it is mallu there is going to be a BJ clip definitely. Other state girls rarely give blow job but mallu girls don't even hesitate. Other state girls even if they give bj it is sloppy and they just do it without any interest. But you can see what a cock worshippers Mallu girls are when they give BJ. In some videos I have seen where they even let the guy come in their mouths.
-
update Desi girl showing to lover on vc update
Stewie Griffin replied to DesiJaat6162's topic in Archive Bin
it is malayalam I guess. I searched that number on Truecaller it shows Kerala. -
update Very Horny Bengali Girl Masturbating Fingering
Stewie Griffin replied to KNOWNK's topic in Desi new videos hd / sd
-
Desi Horny Babe Sucking n Standing Doggy Fuck
Stewie Griffin replied to gopiboy's topic in Desi new videos hd / sd
He is on his way to lose all his followers. There are other big contributors like jaat , robot , frozen nobody does this. I mean we came to watch the girl not to look at Dropmms floating around everywhere. Ramdi ka bacha posts the web address right on the girl's face ruining the experience. That's I unfollowed, stop reacting and stopped watching any if his videos. I even commented asking him to decrease the watermarks a little bit on dropmms they didn't approve the comment -
Desi Horny Babe Sucking n Standing Doggy Fuck
Stewie Griffin replied to gopiboy's topic in Desi new videos hd / sd
-
we have this one already. Send new videos of her.
-
bro we have this one already. Send something else.
