Jump to content
ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic

banban

Members
  • Content Count

    54
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by banban

  1. a good mallu bish. I heared they are very progressive. I know one girl who is a mallu but she is fat
  2. @KNOWNKIs the video edited, bro? Because the resulation of the video is like 3gp. On the other hand, the guy who is recording the video, his video is in HD / mp4 quality. It is very strange and is not aligned with the girl's response.
  3. No, The guy who is fucking her is her husband. I saw that post. There is one video of a video call. That guy is the ex bf (the ugly guy). The fb post also mentioned that the screen recording video he found was in a hidden folder of her mobile phone.
  4. Chup Sala Gandu. What about the dozens of nudes of hijabi women here.l!!! Don't mix religion here.
  5. phucken ugly hindu woman. Dont they have beautiful girls? phucken indian ugly curry
  6. spam it says, the women is Kuwaiti. Another video found where the tittle says she is a divorcee.
  7. Can you ellaborate more about this case. I searched in the Internet but didn't find anything
  8. What a clown! Without any name or proper photo, you just found her. India has 1.5 Billion population and still you found her. I think you are talking about 'Ezaz Opa', the name it is already shared by somebody here. Don't make Chutiyapa here. As you said, you found her social media account, you may share her Youtube channel instead of Insta ( If you fear some gandus will dm here). At least, Share her Youtube channel and let's see if you are talking truth or not
  9. Not a Single indian hindu girl is beautiful in the thread especially on this month. I am just disturbed. No wonder, why some chodu indian boys simping on white girls all over social media.
  10. And Would bring your mother and use the Shiv-Linga Dildo to phuck your mother's Pu$$y
  11. sexy boudhi😋😋. Only want to visit Kolkata for these boudi.
  12. And what about your Gau mata. Bsdk, Pajeet
×
×
  • Create New...

You must disable ADBLOCKER then you can view site/content

Refresh if u disable it