Jump to content
ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic

Devilfap6969

Members
  • Content Count

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Devilfap6969

  1. I feel sorry for you I guess you were being bullied at your school and college time 😞 Also you have never touched a girl.. Feel so sorry for you being a depressed shit for not being able to achieve anything in life😞 Get a life man.... Don't be a (LOOSER) this word is specially for you... God bless you my 100% illiterate son....
  2. Loser + Loser = Looser (that's you) 🙂 I feel sorry for you... Focus on your life rather than unsymmetric boobies or face And please type in English you 100% illiterate shit
  3. Itna dimag tune apni life pe focus kar ke lagaya hota toh tu aisi chij dekhta nahi khud banata.. Looser
  4. Lagta hai tume abhi tak choot nahi dekhi chutiye.... 😂
×
×
  • Create New...

You must disable ADBLOCKER then you can view site/content

Refresh if u disable it