Jump to content
ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic

One of the Best GFs You'll Ever See - Hottest Blowjob, Horniest Sex and Face Full of Cum💥(9 Minutes Video))


Recommended Posts

Yes SHE is the ONE OF THE HOTTEST GIRL ! CUM SHOT LOVER DONT MISS HER (OLD BUT GOLD) :

THIS her FULL VIDEO CLIP OF ALL CUM SHOTS (6 Cum SHOT Videos Merged into 1 FOR U GUYS ENJOY !):

https://www.file-upload.com/c04q7mvpv840 (PART 1 CUM SHOT 6 and SEX)  

https://www.file-upload.com/fxxqzfkiq8qr (Part 2 With sex and CUM SHOT )  

4walfs1uery3.jpg
njgw8msy6frc.jpg
p4bzfx0795sb.jpg
9tzcy92478fw.jpg
d426iovcyrdk.jpg
ri3jtq8zs04n.jpg
oni3fenffzdn.jpg
b25rabj19rn6.jpg

 

 

 

Edited by TheProfessor_
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, TheProfessor_ said:

Yes SHE is the ONE OF THE HOTTEST GIRL ! CUM SHOT LOVER DONT MISS HER :

THIS her FULL VIDEO CLIP OF ALL CUM SHOTS (6 Cum SHOT Videos Merged into 1 FOR U GUYS ENJOY !):

https://www.file-upload.com/c04q7mvpv840 (PART 1 CUM SHOT 6 and SEX)  

https://www.file-upload.com/fxxqzfkiq8qr (Part 2 With sex and CUM SHOT )  

4walfs1uery3.jpg
njgw8msy6frc.jpg
p4bzfx0795sb.jpg
9tzcy92478fw.jpg
d426iovcyrdk.jpg
ri3jtq8zs04n.jpg
oni3fenffzdn.jpg
b25rabj19rn6.jpg

 

 

 

You are a Gem Buddy!!! 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Frozen said:

You are a Gem Buddy!!! 

@Frozen The gem wouldn't be found if I didn't post this brother! That's why I always say QUALITY should be the number one aspect. I salute you @TheProfessor_ for contributing to this post. Posts of girls like this should come out. All are looking for some extraordinary videos that give the best satisfaction to them. The ratio between the number of views of the post and the number of downloads tells the statistic of how much people love her!

CHEERS BUDDIES❤️

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZupremeBreakFree said:

@Frozen The gem wouldn't be found if I didn't post this brother! That's why I always say QUALITY should be the number one aspect. I salute you @TheProfessor_ for contributing to this post. Posts of girls like this should come out. All are looking for some extraordinary videos that give the best satisfaction to them. The ratio between the number of views of the post and the number of downloads tells the statistic of how much people love her!

CHEERS BUDDIES❤️

Bro I have Cmnted on it old Cause I have Posted It Before in old mmsbee more than 7/8month ago  and I still remember People love that post cause It was Her most longer clip as i remember!!    

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Frozen said:

Bro I have Cmnted on it old Cause I have Posted It Before in old mmsbee more than 7/8month ago  and I still remember People love that post cause It was Her most longer clip as i remember!!    

Yeah, you may have posted it before no doubt in that bro. But fans who haven't watched this before deserve to watch this. This is worth watching and otherwise, I wouldn't have posted this✌️.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ZupremeBreakFree said:

@Frozen The gem wouldn't be found if I didn't post this brother! That's why I always say QUALITY should be the number one aspect. I salute you @TheProfessor_ for contributing to this post. Posts of girls like this should come out. All are looking for some extraordinary videos that give the best satisfaction to them. The ratio between the number of views of the post and the number of downloads tells the statistic of how much people love her!

CHEERS BUDDIES❤️

I Do agree with u my dear friend , But the section is meant to be posted for NEW (UNDSEEN/RARE )VIDEOS , every women is GEM so if everyone starts to follow the same POLICY as ur doing now then there will be no point for making SEPERATE SECTIONS right , so kindly dont post old stuff in new group , yes if its is RARE and not WIDELY SPEAD post it i appreciate it !

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheProfessor_ said:

I Do agree with u my dear friend , But the section is meant to be posted for NEW (UNDSEEN/RARE )VIDEOS , every women is GEM so if everyone starts to follow the same POLICY as ur doing now then there will be no point for making SEPERATE SECTIONS right , so kindly dont post old stuff in new group , yes if its is RARE and not WIDELY SPEAD post it i appreciate it !

My dear friend @TheProfessor_

I'm not intentionally posting old stuff in the new section bro!!! I'm not a god to know about every single video buddy. So there may be some posts that have already been posted. That happens bro!! That is not a problem only I have, most of the other super members also face that situation. That's why there's a moderator brother! If someone posts an old video unintentionally in the new section, the moderator can move that into the old section after reviewing that. That's why everyone should obey to @Rowdy and @Bee cuz they are the ones who have decision-making powers, not me, you or any other super member!

And I'm a bit confused with what you are saying here, brother! You are advising me not to follow my POLICY and yet you are proposing me to upload rare/ unseen videos in the new videos section even if it's old! That's CONTRADICTORY noh brother. Rareness is a relative factor brother! Something rare to you might not be rare to me! So what you are proposing is also not applicable my brother!

And also I need to point out something very unethical that you have done in this post @TheProfessor_! You have reacted "sad" to my post and then you have uploaded the updates of this post just below my post! 😅I think you have some serious personality issue brother. If you criticize something, do it independently. Don't promote your stuff using the help of something you have criticized cuz you are the best uploader after @Frozen in this forum for me. THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!

Cheers✌️

 

Edited by ZupremeBreakFree
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ZupremeBreakFree said:

My dear friend @TheProfessor_

I'm not intentionally posting old stuff in the new section bro!!! I'm not a god to know about every single video buddy. So there may be some posts that have already been posted. That happens bro!! That is not a problem only I have, most of the other super members also face that situation. That's why there's a moderator brother! If someone posts an old video unintentionally in the new section, the moderator can move that into the old section after reviewing that. That's why everyone should obey to @Rowdy and @Bee cuz they are the ones who have decision-making powers, not me, you or any other super member!

And I'm a bit confused with what you are saying here, brother! You are advising me not to follow my POLICY and yet you are proposing me to upload rare/ unseen videos in the new videos section even if it's old! That's CONTRADICTORY noh brother. Rareness is a relative factor brother! Something rare to you might not be rare to me! So what you are proposing is also not applicable my brother!

And also I need to point out something very unethical that you have done in this post @TheProfessor_! You have reacted "sad" to my post and then you have uploaded the updates of this post just below my post! 😅I think you have some serious personality issue brother. If you criticize something, do it independently. Don't promote your stuff using the help of something you have criticized cuz you are the best uploader after @Frozen in this forum for me. THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!

Cheers✌️

 

 

OK Look , so u did post an old stuff in new section which u might not know is old and that's not my problem , but i knew it was an old stuff so i did react the with the right REACTION for it , and look at my POST I have mentioned OLD in the post so members of the forum know about it , while u did post OLD Stuff in the NEW section , it only makes sense if i provide proof for my reaction, so there u go i have provided her set of videos which confirms its OLD.

"You are advising me not to follow my POLICY and yet you are proposing me to upload rare/ unseen videos in the new videos section even if it's old!:"

Yes I meant RARE/UNSEEN which is Equivalent to NEW stuff which aren't exposed to a great extent . What u were posting are very OLD common Popular ones which we know are OLD, some people would have seen it for the first time that dosen't mean its NEW , and yes if u have UPDATE on them then u can surely Go ahead and Post them as NEW i appreciate that.

And yes my dear friend mistakes Happen even i am no GOD , i too post old stuff sometimes, but u just have to minimize ur old post COUNT have a  look at the Reactions and comments on ur post for posting old content, we members here are also not interested  to just waste our time here commenting its old and getting into arguments right.

If everyone Started to Post alike u then no point of maintaining SEPERATE SECTIONS.

Lastly i am not promoting my stuff here using ur post , I had more than what u had of her so i posted it and i bet u did download what i posted of her cuz u didnt have it , if i wanted i could have posted her in a separate post and done the same what ur doing now but then whats the diff bw u and me. IF u have more contents of what i post yes please post it even i would like to see, thats what is the forum is meant for "sharing".

Look i am no more interested in getting into such arguments manh , i leave the rest to the moderators @Bee ,now on i wont react to ur post lets just stay away but yes if i have more contents of the post i will share it as thats what the forum is meant to be and i welcome u to do the same.

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheProfessor_ said:

 

OK Look , so u did post an old stuff in new section which u might not know is old and that's not my problem , but i knew it was an old stuff so i did react the with the right REACTION for it , and look at my POST I have mentioned OLD in the post so members of the forum know about it , while u did post OLD Stuff in the NEW section , it only makes sense if i provide proof for my reaction, so there u go i have provided her set of videos which confirms its OLD.

"You are advising me not to follow my POLICY and yet you are proposing me to upload rare/ unseen videos in the new videos section even if it's old!:"

Yes I meant RARE/UNSEEN which is Equivalent to NEW stuff which aren't exposed to a great extent . What u were posting are very OLD common Popular ones which we know are OLD, some people would have seen it for the first time that dosen't mean its NEW , and yes if u have UPDATE on them then u can surely Go ahead and Post them as NEW i appreciate that.

And yes my dear friend mistakes Happen even i am no GOD , i too post old stuff sometimes, but u just have to minimize ur old post COUNT have a  look at the Reactions and comments on ur post for posting old content, we members here are also not interested  to just waste our time here commenting its old and getting into arguments right.

If everyone Started to Post alike u then no point of maintaining SEPERATE SECTIONS.

Lastly i am not promoting my stuff here using ur post , I had more than what u had of her so i posted it and i bet u did download what i posted of her cuz u didnt have it , if i wanted i could have posted her in a separate post and done the same what ur doing now but then whats the diff bw u and me. IF u have more contents of what i post yes please post it even i would like to see, thats what is the forum is meant for "sharing".

Look i am no more interested in getting into such arguments manh , i leave the rest to the moderators @Bee ,now on i wont react to ur post lets just stay away but yes if i have more contents of the post i will share it as thats what the forum is meant to be and i welcome u to do the same.

 

 

 

 

@TheProfessor_ 

First of all, let me tell you one thing. This will be my last reply to you too. Cuz I'm not interested in arguing with you too. It's true you are posting some super awesome posts and hats off to that brother! But you are no different than others with your attitudes mate! 😅  You are good at arguing, but you know what "ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS" mate!

What you did by posting the rest of the videos of a post that you have "SAD" reacted to already (cuz it's old) was unethical and you can't justify it even if you try to match a million words!

Although you are specifying that it's old, yet you are posting that old post in the new section right?? Isn't it a violation of rules?? Cuz you are uploading it in the new section knowing that it's old!! THAT'S WRONG brother. 

And most importantly, I didn't even download your updates cuz what you did was so bad, brother! It's more genuine if you were not going to reason out what you did😅 

 "look at the Reactions and comments on ur post for posting old content"

👆For this, bro just look at the following stats and then talk😅 

uf31e49fp2iq_t.jpgti6cogyvqhyy_t.jpg
nj5ocjx2wgc5_t.jpg

👆THE ABOVE STATISTICS WILL RESPOND TO WHAT YOU SAID, MY BRO 😅

And remember I don't care whether you watch my posts or not, there are fans who have gathered around my posts and I'm more than happy to give my best to them.!!!! You are warmly welcome to stay out of my posts brother! I also think it's better if we stay away cuz to be honest I really don't like backstabbing scumbags who try to be saints to the world but devils from inside! So yeah we'll leave the rest to moderators, @Bee @Rowdy @Admin

But don't try to profit from things that you have criticized mate, that'll bring you no good! That's a small piece of advice as a farewell❣

CHEERS✌️

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL mate , talking shit dosent make any sense manh and uk the shit ur arguing with , even if started to flood with OLD STUFF alike u i would or any one here can get reputations , people want to see good Stuff and yes everyone here can repost GOOD STUFF number of times on REPEAT and get reputations from it , but that is not the way to do there are rules to follow and as a member we all must ABIDE by the rules. 

But don't try to profit from things that you have criticized mate, that'll bring you no good! That's a small piece of advice as a farewell❣ 

WTF are u talking dude is she ur GF lol? NO right , I posted something new which u didnt have else u would have posted it, and if i go by ur POV i too got likes for what i posted so i would like to keep my fans entertained !

FUCK OFF MATE ! Look at the Mirror and read ur arguments to urself , u will spit on ur own FACE , making no senses on what point ur clinging too.

AND BW its not just me whos arguing with u , we arent fools to argue on some useless shitty topic and a person alike u manh, if u would follow the rules at first place no one is going to be complaining about it. 

YES I LIKE TO BE THE DEVIL !  I AM THE DEVIL MY FRIEND .

31 minutes ago, ZupremeBreakFree said:

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS

MY POST SPEAK FOR IT ! AND UK IT. 

IF THE ADMIN GIVES ME PERMISSION TO POST OLD STUFF IN NEW SECTION , TRUST ME mate I CAN BEAT THOSE PETTY REPUTATION SCORES IN NO TIME uk that for urself haha.

Now Better STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY AS I WILL DO THE SAME.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

You must disable ADBLOCKER then you can view site/content

Refresh if u disable it