Elon Musk 255 Posted July 15, 2021 Share Posted July 15, 2021 (edited) https://www.file-upload.com/u4h772x6dxxa https://dropgalaxy.in/65cwn3rmz348 https://dood.la/e/m911axhjdk85is2fax7t3aku9n7e7fgi Edited July 16, 2021 by Elon Musk added streaming link Link to post Share on other sites
Kyndryl 2 Posted July 15, 2021 Share Posted July 15, 2021 @Elon Musk Bro full video please Link to post Share on other sites
Elon Musk 255 Posted July 16, 2021 Author Share Posted July 16, 2021 On 7/15/2021 at 3:04 PM, Kyndryl said: @Elon Musk Bro full video please I won't promise that since these come up with heavy watermarks. In order to cover those watermarks almost 30-40% of the view gets blurred. In case I get a clean one, I'll post. Link to post Share on other sites
Kyndryl 2 Posted July 16, 2021 Share Posted July 16, 2021 @Elon Musk that's the commitment.. I appreciate that.. 🙏🙏 Link to post Share on other sites
Recommended Posts