Wiiski 61 Posted February 6, 2023 Share Posted February 6, 2023 (edited) https://dgdrive.xyz/hz18inq0x6or https://www.file-upload.com/epfjb9n8x125 https://flash-files.com/uAs9nt1ZH4 https://streama2z.xyz/gfhh90si6c2h/Avihitham_Ep2.mp4 https://streamtape.to/v/xMkwO9jzQACkr4A/Avihitham_Ep2.mp4 Edited February 16, 2023 by Wiiski correction Link to post Share on other sites
Lordbaba 7 Posted February 6, 2023 Share Posted February 6, 2023 Can you use drop.download as uploading sites... 1 Link to post Share on other sites
Wiiski 61 Posted February 6, 2023 Author Share Posted February 6, 2023 Source Rip(1.3gb): https://dgdrive.xyz/fwge2mys5rf4 https://www.file-upload.com/fhno7b5ibfcw Link to post Share on other sites
Lordbaba 7 Posted February 6, 2023 Share Posted February 6, 2023 23 minutes ago, Wiiski said: Source Rip(1.3gb): https://dgdrive.xyz/fwge2mys5rf4 https://www.file-upload.com/fhno7b5ibfcw bro u forget drop.download again😅 1 Link to post Share on other sites
Wiiski 61 Posted February 6, 2023 Author Share Posted February 6, 2023 2 hours ago, Lordbaba said: bro u forget drop.download again😅 I didnt forget bhai. Im saving drop download for large files nowadays. Here primary link is only 150mb or so. Anyone can download. Second link is optional. When only one link is given and its more than 500-700mb, then drop download I upload. Link to post Share on other sites
Lordbaba 7 Posted February 6, 2023 Share Posted February 6, 2023 3 minutes ago, Wiiski said: I didnt forget bhai. Im saving drop download for large files nowadays. Here primary link is only 150mb or so. Anyone can download. Second link is optional. When only one link is given and its more than 500-700mb, then drop download I upload. Ok got it bro... 1 Link to post Share on other sites
Recommended Posts