KNOWNK 739 Posted October 4, 2023 Share Posted October 4, 2023 https://www.file-upload.org/ovaecq14dnc8 https://dgdrive.xyz/ogrqvgum6s3j https://upfiles.com/mgbWRV https://vidoza.net/3nmq9gjwoccg.html https://streamtape.net/v/kvayDB4g8MTQLq/CGG.mp4 https://streama2z.xyz/2mcvk39g07ht/CGG.mp4 Link to post Share on other sites
redmouse 19 Posted October 4, 2023 Share Posted October 4, 2023 CAN SOMEBODY TRANSLATE WHATS WRITTEN OR THE CONTEXT OF THE CLIP? Link to post Share on other sites
swat_kats_00 0 Posted October 4, 2023 Share Posted October 4, 2023 12 minutes ago, redmouse said: CAN SOMEBODY TRANSLATE WHATS WRITTEN OR THE CONTEXT OF THE CLIP? Translation is in order of the picture in collection (Left to Right): -> After I became a prostitute, I started earning a lot of money. -> Customer were not having any fun during sex due to having empty/ loose pussy. -> Same as above (Customer were not having any fun during sex due to having empty/ loose pussy.) -> Same as above (Customer were not having any fun during sex due to having empty/ loose pussy.) ->Same as above (Customer were not having any fun during sex due to having empty/ loose pussy.) ->Same as above (Customer were not having any fun during sex due to having empty/ loose pussy.) ->When no payment made after being fucked. ->Same as above.( When no payment made after being fucked.) ->I am the only "lady don" in this area, my pussy is full of mens dick. My name is "Nodi" Magi. Link to post Share on other sites
redmouse 19 Posted October 4, 2023 Share Posted October 4, 2023 10 minutes ago, swat_kats_00 said: Translation is in order of the picture in collection (Left to Right): -> After I became a prostitute, I started earning a lot of money. -> Customer were not having any fun during sex due to having empty/ loose pussy. -> Same as above (Customer were not having any fun during sex due to having empty/ loose pussy.) -> Same as above (Customer were not having any fun during sex due to having empty/ loose pussy.) ->Same as above (Customer were not having any fun during sex due to having empty/ loose pussy.) ->Same as above (Customer were not having any fun during sex due to having empty/ loose pussy.) ->When no payment made after being fucked. ->Same as above.( When no payment made after being fucked.) ->I am the only "lady don" in this area, my pussy is full of mens dick. My name is "Nodi" Magi. OHH THANX. I THOUHT HER BF LAKED SHE WAS DEAD IN THE END Link to post Share on other sites
Az100200300 1 Posted October 5, 2023 Share Posted October 5, 2023 Her more videos with good quality? Link to post Share on other sites
Qwerty0876422 14 Posted October 26, 2023 Share Posted October 26, 2023 On 10/4/2023 at 8:35 PM, redmouse said: OHH THANX. I THOUHT HER BF LAKED SHE WAS DEAD IN THE END 😂 Link to post Share on other sites
Recommended Posts