Jump to content
ChildPornography is strickly BANNED, kindly Report us any spam/topic

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, redmouse said:

CAN SOMEBODY TRANSLATE WHATS WRITTEN OR THE CONTEXT OF THE CLIP?

 

 

Translation is in order of the picture in collection (Left to Right):
-> After I became a prostitute, I started earning a lot of money.
-> Customer were not having any fun during sex due to having empty/ loose pussy.
-> Same as above (Customer were not having any fun during sex due to having empty/ loose pussy.)
-> Same as above (Customer were not having any fun during sex due to having empty/ loose pussy.)
->Same as above (Customer were not having any fun during sex due to having empty/ loose pussy.)
->Same as above (Customer were not having any fun during sex due to having empty/ loose pussy.)
->When no payment made after being fucked.
->Same as above.( When no payment made after being fucked.)
->I am the only "lady don" in this area, my pussy is full of mens dick. My name is "Nodi" Magi.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, swat_kats_00 said:

Translation is in order of the picture in collection (Left to Right):
-> After I became a prostitute, I started earning a lot of money.
-> Customer were not having any fun during sex due to having empty/ loose pussy.
-> Same as above (Customer were not having any fun during sex due to having empty/ loose pussy.)
-> Same as above (Customer were not having any fun during sex due to having empty/ loose pussy.)
->Same as above (Customer were not having any fun during sex due to having empty/ loose pussy.)
->Same as above (Customer were not having any fun during sex due to having empty/ loose pussy.)
->When no payment made after being fucked.
->Same as above.( When no payment made after being fucked.)
->I am the only "lady don" in this area, my pussy is full of mens dick. My name is "Nodi" Magi.
 

OHH THANX. I THOUHT HER BF LAKED SHE WAS DEAD IN THE END

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
×
×
  • Create New...

You must disable ADBLOCKER then you can view site/content

Refresh if u disable it